PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

B.G.C. 2019 NFL Draft/Patriot-Type Players Thread

As an aside, did anybody else watch Max Borghi (freshman RB) for Washington State and get reminded of White and Woodhead?

Yea he runs so hard for a little guy. Good comp w Danny! He's definitely caught my attention a few times. Think I wrote about him in some notes after a wazzu game.

Minshew is the guy I was initially watching. Arm strength isn't ideal but he definitely has some arm talent in terms of accuracy. Was gone be a coach for Bama I think. Very smart guy that supposedly has his teams confidence. Fun player everyone should watch out for mid/late.

Lol you won't quit him.

Few questions for ya.
You think he has the play speed/power combo for next level as a legit starter?

Testing?

If he falls (3-4) count me in for sure.

Definitely fits our traditional mold.

A lot rides on his testing for me. I like his tenacity, but I'm not sure he's as big as he's listed, and I don't know if he's athletic enough to be a starting threat. I am not saying that I have him as a top 50 guy, but he's right there in the next tier. I just love the consistency of his production. It's still early for me, though, so my evaluations are all shallow overviews rather than deep dives right now. My thoughts might change.

Get familiar in a thin class

Encouraging news for Lock fans ...

Teams/Scouts & draftniks have know about this for years but you'll hear/see it a bunch as the draft comes closer.

Mobile users please click here: http://bit.ly/1ZGqbJL

Idk, idk ...

The way the woman went after her after Simmons backed off bothers me more. From what I understand, though, the girl had insulted his dead nephews or cousins?? I'm not 100% on the details, but a fight broke out and he jumped into the mix. The next day he took responsibility, apologized, and hasn't had any trouble since. I've gone to my brother's aid in fights before (but not against a girl), and I'd hate for an employer to hold it against me. Rough look, but I'm not sure it's indicative of his overall character or risk-factor. Tough call, though.

The way the woman went after her after Simmons backed off bothers me more. From what I understand, though, the girl had insulted his dead nephews or cousins?? I'm not 100% on the details, but a fight broke out and he jumped into the mix. The next day he took responsibility, apologized, and hasn't had any trouble since. I've gone to my brother's aid in fights before (but not against a girl), and I'd hate for an employer to hold it against me. Rough look, but I'm not sure it's indicative of his overall character or risk-factor. Tough call, though.
Yea it's a tough call indeed. Like you said might not mean he's a POS but rather a really terrible lapse in judgement & impulsive decision seeing a family member involved like that.

Ugly incident all around though. Like you said tough call.

If he fell would you take him w our 1st?

Yea it's a tough call indeed. Like you said might not mean he's a POS but rather a really terrible lapse in judgement & impulsive decision seeing a family member involved like that.

Ugly incident all around though. Like you said tough call.

If he fell would you take him w our 1st?

Depends who else is on the board, but he could be a Fletcher Cox type of player. Tough to pass up someone of that caliber, particularly since Brown and Shelton aren't under contract next year, and their performances have been fairly average.

There aren't many guys that fit us for than Nelson. This is so sweet. Stab-Chop/Club-Swim.

Anybody watched any tape on jaylon Ferguson of Louisiana tech? He pops on tape all over the place.

He is physically similar to Collins, but just makes more plays than Collins ever thought of making!

Anybody watched any tape on jaylon Ferguson of Louisiana tech? He pops on tape all over the place.

He is physically similar to Collins, but just makes more plays than Collins ever thought of making!
Just different players imo but yeah he's been on the radar for a few years now. As of now 90-120 type for me in terms of rounds

He's a monster 50/50 guy but has trouble separating. I think him & AJ Brown could be nice slot options in the Dez/Boldi/Fitz mold/body types

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Back