Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: at Chargers
Pick Results: NE: 0% at LAC: 0%

Sun
Dec 6th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Buzz

Rookie
I'm travelling from Melbourne, Australia, and attending the Pats v Jets game on 25th Oct with a mate from Toronto - wondering if anyone would be willing to host us at their tailgate party?
We'll happily pay or contribute to the party, definitely no freeloaders - just looking to get amongst the atmosphere of what will be an amazing day.
Cheers, Buzz...

PatsGuy

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Apparently there's a group that tailgates starting at 9 am in one of the Satellite lots north of the stadium. A good friend of mine (who's a die hard Eagles fan) and his wife went last year. I think it was $30-$35 for all you can eat and drink. He liked it so much he's going this year and thinks its the jets game. He said he got "hammered last year doing tequila shots

Buzz

Rookie
Sounds perfect, thanks for the info - do you know of a contact number/email so that I can try to get involved?

PatsGuy

I'll try n find out. I'm seeing my Eagle's friend Sunday nite so I'll c if I can get more info. We'll be tailgating the next lot over.

Buzz

Rookie
Fly in on 23rd, haven't booked transport but I believe there's some trains that head over from Boston - is that right?

PatsGuy

Fly in on 23rd, haven't booked transport but I believe there's some trains that head over from Boston - is that right?
Yes it is convenient. However 2 big downsides
The train arrival time makes it impossible to tailgate
The train departs approximately a half hour post final there was an article in Boston globe about Gillette train last week I believe. In it, it referenced a few people saying they had to hustle to get to the train before if left
Interrupting what you've stated in prior posts it might b better rent a vehicle either for the day or the time you're in Boston

Buzz

Rookie
Thanks for the info, we'll figure something out RE transport. Do you have a contact for the tailgate party as I'd like to confirm and get the location details?

PatsGuy

I saw my friend last night n asked him. He told me he isn't going n couldn't give be specific info. sorry