PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aussie looking for tailgate party - Pats v Jets

Buzz

Rookie
Reaction score
I'm travelling from Melbourne, Australia, and attending the Pats v Jets game on 25th Oct with a mate from Toronto - wondering if anyone would be willing to host us at their tailgate party?
We'll happily pay or contribute to the party, definitely no freeloaders - just looking to get amongst the atmosphere of what will be an amazing day.
Cheers, Buzz...

Apparently there's a group that tailgates starting at 9 am in one of the Satellite lots north of the stadium. A good friend of mine (who's a die hard Eagles fan) and his wife went last year. I think it was $30-$35 for all you can eat and drink. He liked it so much he's going this year and thinks its the jets game. He said he got "hammered last year doing tequila shots

Sounds perfect, thanks for the info - do you know of a contact number/email so that I can try to get involved?

I'll try n find out. I'm seeing my Eagle's friend Sunday nite so I'll c if I can get more info. We'll be tailgating the next lot over.

Awesome, really appreciate your help!

when r u coming into Boston? Do u have transportation to Gillette?

Fly in on 23rd, haven't booked transport but I believe there's some trains that head over from Boston - is that right?

Fly in on 23rd, haven't booked transport but I believe there's some trains that head over from Boston - is that right?
Yes it is convenient. However 2 big downsides
The train arrival time makes it impossible to tailgate
The train departs approximately a half hour post final there was an article in Boston globe about Gillette train last week I believe. In it, it referenced a few people saying they had to hustle to get to the train before if left
Interrupting what you've stated in prior posts it might b better rent a vehicle either for the day or the time you're in Boston

Thanks for the info, we'll figure something out RE transport. Do you have a contact for the tailgate party as I'd like to confirm and get the location details?

I saw my friend last night n asked him. He told me he isn't going n couldn't give be specific info. sorry

If u get s car n want to tailgate next to us send me a pm

If u get s car n want to tailgate next to us send me a pm
Hi there, we won't have our own car there on the day as were planning on having drinks throughout the day, only 2 of us so no designated driver.

U taking train then? How r u getting to Gillette?

Hope you enjoy it. Have a blast!

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Back