PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aqua4ever pays up!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez, and I thought I was tough on trolls :eek:

He did the right thing. Cut him some slack. Poor guy's team is stuck with Ginn when they could have had Welker for a lot less money.

Plus they have a 26 year-old draftee. He looked good because he was a grown man playing against boys. For those who think Beck will transfer his college skills to the NFL, I have two words: Chris Weinke.

Ginn wasn't the guy we got for Welker, we got Satele. Ginn and Welker are 2 completely differnet players, Welker would be half as effective on the Fins as he is to the Pats right now. Satele is one of the 10 best centers in the league already, we made out quite alright there.

Chris Weinke has no rellevance to John Beck. If that's your expectation of Beck, prepare to be wrong. Listen to Jaworski talk about Beck, I'll take his work over yours. ;)

How much you want to bet that if the Fins win this week; Aqua will think it was his failure to pay that cursed them and he will ante up another $100????????????????????

aahhh; forget it. Waste of a question. Fins couldn't beat themselves. ;)

For those beating Aqua on the bet welching..... A christian might treat him as a 'prodigal son'. Let it go.

But feel free to call him on his lack of football acumen as much as you like. :D

How much you want to bet that if the Fins win this week; Aqua will think it was his failure to pay that cursed them and he will ante up another $100????????????????????

aahhh; forget it. Waste of a question. Fins couldn't beat themselves. ;)

For those beating Aqua on the bet welching..... A christian might treat him as a 'prodigal son'. Let it go.

But feel free to call him on his lack of football acumen as much as you like. :D

WUH Wuh wuuuuuh....

Despite some of the guys on here who STILL condemn the guy for not paying ,at least he finally went and did it,

Most of us thought it WAS NEVER going to happen but he went and paid his debt.

Leave the bet thing alone now,although you are still entitled to dislike him as a person and/or Dolphins fan

It took guts and some class on his part to finally settle the debt so give the kid from Washinton a break,Shall we?

Its bad enough his team sucks and will suck for quite a few years ahead yet so have some pity guys.

Last edited:
Good for you ,Aqua!

Despite some of the guys on here who STILL codemn the guy for not paying ,at least he finally went and did it,

Most of us thought it WAS NEVER going to happen but he went and paid his debt.

Leave the bet thing alone now,although you are still entitled to dislike him as a person and/or Dolphins fan

It took guts and some class on his part to finally settle the debt so give the kid from Washinton a break,Shall we?

Its bad enough his team sucks and will suck for quite a few years ahead yet so have some pity guys.

It's the NFL, we could be right back in it next year. ;) Thanks for the kind words though.

You're the biggest piece of scum on this board, you have no room to talk.
i didnt stiff a charity for over 6 months .and i didnt lie about making the bet over and over again now did i .that would be you that did that .and im not the one who made several racist comments and has multiple screen names like you do so stfu :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Rightfully so. I didn't do it for guys like you, did it for sand and the charity. The reason it wasn't paid is because the terms wern't clear. Once I relized sand wanted it to go the chairty I understood the exact terms, and yes, turning a new leaf is also a good way to put it.

Utter BS. You knew MONTHS ago that the bet went directly to the charity.
Now you're not only a welcher but a liar as well.

Let me just say THANK GOD. No more ****ty threads like this:

aqua must pay his lot bets .he hasn't paid !the scum he is .I would talk football but you wont pay your bet .

...if you catch my drift.

edit: Thanks for paying. It is the right thing to do, and better late then never.

Last edited:
I will be mailing in my donation this week and it will be in the name of Everlong, who I lost a bet to.

Aqua, I havent been here for several months so I dont know all the circumstances regarding this bet you made..but you have paid and I commend you for it. Sometimes, circumstances prohibit individuals from paying bets instantly, and I am positive that you are not a welcher....congrats on ending this saga.

Thanks, it seems like your return to the site has taken some of the animosity off of me.

i didnt stiff a charity for over 6 months .and i didnt lie about making the bet over and over again now did i .that would be you that did that .and im not the one who made several racist comments and has multiple screen names like you do so stfu :rolleyes:
Well P.P. it finally happened. I never thought it would. Aqwaaah finally paid, now I quess the "will aqwaah pay his bet" thread can die in peace. Or can it? Hey Aqwaah you want to bet on the fins going 0-16? :D

Last edited:
Well P.P. it finally happened. I never thought it would. Aqwaaah finally paid, now I quess the "will aqwaah pay his bet" thread can die in peace. Or can it? Hey Aqwaah you want to bet no the fins going 0-16? :D

Yeah, let's do it.

I'm picking the Dolphins to win this week, good job aqua

Yeah, let's do it.
I have to seriously think about it. Not that I don't think the fins are capable of going 0-16. Its hard to do,but they have the metal to accomplish the feat. No, I have to think about it because if you lost I could be collecting S.S. by the time you paid up if you lost. ;)

I have to seriously think about it. Not that I don't think the fins are capable of going 0-16. Its hard to do,but they have the metal to accomplish the feat. No, I have to think about it because if you lost I could be collecting S.S. by the time you paid up if you lost. ;)

I'll take a $20 charity bet.

Well P.P. it finally happened. I never thought it would. Aqwaaah finally paid, now I quess the "will aqwaah pay his bet" thread can die in peace. Or can it? Hey Aqwaah you want to bet on the fins going 0-16? :D
yup all the pressure paid off .he couldnt handle it anymore so he paided up .and some peope thought i should stop and let up on him.im glad i didnt lmao

Last edited:
For a disclaimer I want to make it crystal clear PP had absolutely nothing to do with the payment. The guy is scum and was on my ignore list for much of the time any how. He provides no production to this board and I wouldn't give him the time of day.

Not to sure if usuing the same line over and over again and using little rocker smileys is exactly putting pressure on someone, haha!

Last edited:
For a disclaimer I want to make it crystal clear PP had absolutely nothing to do with the payment. The guy is scum and was on my ignore list for much of the time any how. He provides no production to this board and I wouldn't give him the time of day.

Not to sure if usuing the same line over and over again and using little rocker smileys is exactly putting pressure on someone, haha!
this from a proven liar racist and welsher .lmao who are you kidding i own your sorry ass .I've been on your ignore list at least 15 times yet you seem to read everything i post lol.you couldn't ignore me if your life depended on it .the only thing thats perfectly clear is your a liar .

Last edited:
My understanding is that he paid in full.......I hope that everyone here, especially those that are flaming away, have donated to the adopted charity of this board??

Aqua did pay in full. He use PayPal to send me the money yesterday. I will write a check to the Bread of Life today. I will send BOL another $15 so as to match Aqua's donation. I just gave them $35 last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back