PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots/Colts fans Charity Wager Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To Warren94 and PatsDeb, I tried to send a PM to you but your PM is turned off. Please send me a PM so we can discuss your pledge.

Okay, Nut you are assuming (and you know what happens when you ASSuME in the words of the late great Tony Randall) that I am in the least bit computer savy and would know how to do this. If you give me instructions I will turn it on. Otherwise, just give me the lowdown on whether I am matched up with anyone (don't care if I am, I'll send the $$ anyway) and where I should send the dough!

Deb

Calling wimpy COLTS FANS.......step up

I will put up $100 against your $50 that the Pats win!!

Any takers??

Here is the final summary of committed pledges
wagers:

To the Bread of Life:

Patsnutme/ RyantheColt $20 If Pats win PNM give the $20 anyway
NHPatfan/Homergreg $20
Miguel/blzbub $20
PWP/Workhorse $20
Jays53/Ryan $20
Miguel/Cringelindy $10 +$10 to Gleamers if pats lose:eek:

To Bread of Life regardless of the outcome:
Tommysgirl $25
Imperator $20
OtisCampbell $20
Bannoman $20
fgssand $100
PatsDeb $20

Also Reflexblue $25 if Pats win:eek: OR $25 to Gleamers if Cots win:rofl:

Gomezcat $40 To Gleamers

Totals $315 To Bread Of Life with a possible $45 more if Pats win
Gleamers $40 with a possible $35 more if the Colts win.

I'd like to thank everyone for there pledges. Also a special thanks to RyantheColt. It was his post that started the ball rolling on this. This exceeded my expectations.

If anyone else still wants to participate, please do. If anything posted here needs corrections please please PM me. I will repost the address of the Bread of Life on this thread around Monday or Tues so everyone has it. The address is on the first post on this thread.

Im in for $40 to the BOL regardless of outcome.

Thanks

Im in for $40 to the BOL regardless of outcome.

Thanks

Good on you. I think that is very much the spirit of this thread, where the winners are the charities themselves.

I was so happy/relieved/excited about the outcome of the game that I increased my donation to $50 and sent it off in the mail. Thanks for making it fun everyone!!

So it looks like the Bread of Life will be getting $360 ($390 PatsDeb increased her donation) and gleamer $40.

Good work by everyone!:rocker:

Here is the Bread of Life's address again:

Bread of Life
511 Main St
Malden, Mass 02148-3918
Attention: Mea Quinn Mustone

MOD's: Please leave this thread stickied for another week so those who need to can get the information.

Check sent today. It was a well deserved victory for your team. They fought through a tough challenge and horrible refs.

I promise not to make too much noise around here about anything else.:rolleyes:

Kudos to all those who participated. A noble cause and a means to show that even Colts fans have a soul ;)

Check will be in the mail this week.

Thanks for playing everyone.

Okay, Nut you are assuming (and you know what happens when you ASSuME in the words of the late great Tony Randall) that I am in the least bit computer savy and would know how to do this. If you give me instructions I will turn it on. Otherwise, just give me the lowdown on whether I am matched up with anyone (don't care if I am, I'll send the $$ anyway) and where I should send the dough!

Deb

yeah I too am computer stoopid, no offense patsdeb. check went out on Monday to the bread of life for $60.

Sorry for the delay

Its on its way, I upped the amount 'cause I felt like it.

Kudos to the visiting Colts fans.
Class all the way.

yeah I too am computer stoopid, no offense patsdeb. check went out on Monday to the bread of life for $60.

Sorry for the delay

Thanks Warren94. Your contribution should bring the total to the BOL to around $450.:rocker:

BTW, just finished read Tedy's book. He mentioned in it that Ty's nickname is "Tiny".:rofl: I never heard that before and I follow everything that I can about he team.

You should have a "Tiny" avatar.:cool:

Sent mine out yesterday.

Kudos to the visiting Colts fans.
Class all the way.

Kindof tough to flame someone for a loss when they're man enough to pay their bets

Seems like it was money well spent on a number of different levels for Colts fans.

Hats off again to RyantheColtfan for inspiring this as Nut said.

Sorry so long to post, had a family emergency this week. Check is in the mail today.

Mine going out tomorrow......

Kudo's to the Colts fans that kept their word....

Hoipe to see you in sunny Foxboro come Jan. for more fun!!

sent it Tuesday...didn't know I was supposed to come back and tell ya...oops. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes