PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aqua4Ever04 ... once and for all, put up or shut up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the pep talk, Dad.

Again, not going to pay a chairty that I didn't agree to pay. I talked to fggsand about it, he was the guy the money was supposed to go to, he said he doesn't want my money, end of discusion.

By the way, you are in no position to critique me as a person. This post is a complete joke.
you don't decide when the discussion is over .now your twisting your story again.its amazing how it keeps changing everytime you get caught lying .one minute its i never made the bet then its i didnt agree to pay the charity and on and on it goes .bla bla bla .your a liar plain and simple .pay up

Last edited:
Rodney Harrison is an awesome talent, one of the best ever to have played the position. I understand how jealous you are of the Patriots success this decade. Must be eating you up alive. Dude it shows and we love every minute of it.

Now, though, it is time for you to put up or shut up.

I will bet you $250 that my Patriots will win more games than your Dolphoins this year. But there is a catch - the winner must donate his winnings to a charitable organization that has some association with this website. That organization is called:

Bread of Life
511 Main Street
Malden, MA 02148-3918
ATTN: Mea Quinn Mustone

Bread of Life is where those of us that can show support for Miguels pages by donating. I have also used it for bets such as these. Bread of Life is a soup kitchen and food pantry in Malden, Massachusetts and they serves over 400 low-income and homeless families per month. Please mention this website with your donation

Are you man enough to handle this bet? If not, then I think it is time to put your tail back between your legs and wimper away.

Pleas elet me hear from you soon.....or are you suddenly going to troll somewhere else?

Note: fgssand did not start this thead, I did, and moved all talk of "the bet" out of a different thread - here to it's own thread where it can get the attention it deserves without distracting from an existing thread that was already enjoying it's own conversation before Aqua's trolling. --T-Shirt.
:rocker: :rocker:

Ah, I see. Rather than being a real man and responding to my post in that other thread where I asked you some serious questions, you just came here and bumped this thread with more senseless jargon.

I blame myself for actually thinking you might be worth the time.

AquaMoron -
I don't care for PatriotsPride, but is laughable and hypocritical of you to be challenging whether he is a REAL man when you are not one yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Back