Aqua4Ever04 ... once and for all, put up or shut up

Status
Not open for further replies.

fgssand

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Aqua4Ever04 said:
I never wished injury apon Rodney. I just hope he never returns to his level of play he was once at. He is a cheap SOB and I hate him with a passion just like the Pats.

Rodney Harrison is an awesome talent, one of the best ever to have played the position. I understand how jealous you are of the Patriots success this decade. Must be eating you up alive. Dude it shows and we love every minute of it.

Now, though, it is time for you to put up or shut up.

I will bet you $250 that my Patriots will win more games than your Dolphoins this year. But there is a catch - the winner must donate his winnings to a charitable organization that has some association with this website. That organization is called:

Bread of Life
511 Main Street
Malden, MA 02148-3918
ATTN: Mea Quinn Mustone

Bread of Life is where those of us that can show support for Miguels pages by donating. I have also used it for bets such as these. Bread of Life is a soup kitchen and food pantry in Malden, Massachusetts and they serves over 400 low-income and homeless families per month. Please mention this website with your donation

Are you man enough to handle this bet? If not, then I think it is time to put your tail back between your legs and wimper away.

Pleas elet me hear from you soon.....or are you suddenly going to troll somewhere else?

Note: fgssand did not start this thead, I did, and moved all talk of "the bet" out of a different thread - here to it's own thread where it can get the attention it deserves without distracting from an existing thread that was already enjoying it's own conversation before Aqua's trolling. --T-Shirt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: ESPN.com Pats preview - Watson possibly most overrated in NFL

sand;

Trust me, I would bet everything I have on the Fins this year. But I'm not going to make some dumb bet over the internet with some guy I don't even know. You're probably some 40 year old dude in his underwear sitting at his computer right now so I think I'll pass. If I knew you and saw you often, I would defintley take this bet.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
sand;

Trust me, I would bet everything I have on the Fins this year. But I'm not going to make some dumb bet over the internet with some guy I don't even know. You're probably some 40 year old dude in his underwear sitting at his computer right now so I think I'll pass. If I knew you and saw you often, I would defintley take this bet.

Dude, I don't think my age or what I am wearing is any of your business.

As for the bet....what exactly are you afraid of? The fact that you cannot win or donating to charity??

I think you now need to put up or shut up - that's how it works when you are called out.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
sand;

I've gotta say, that's a pretty weasely answer. You've lost all ground. Stick a fork in ya.

patsox23 said:
I've gotta say, that's a pretty weasely answer. You've lost all ground. Stick a fork in ya.

Yeah???

Ok why don't you go wager $250 with some guy name Steve over at mensbathhouse.com? Doesn't sound like a good idea does it?

AquaDork deserves to be banned for sheer annoyance. :mad:

fgssand said:
Rodney Harrison is an awesome talent, one of the best ever to have played the position. I understand how jealous you are of the Patriots success this decade. Must be eating you up alive. Dude it shows and we love every minute of it.

Now, though, it is time for you to put up or shut up.

I will bet you $250 that my Patriots will win more games than your Dolphoins this year. But there is a catch - the winner must donate his winnings to a charitable organization that has some association with this website. That organization is called:

Bread of Life
511 Main Street
Malden, MA 02148-3918
ATTN: Mea Quinn Mustone

Bread of Life is where those of us that can show support for Miguels pages by donating. I have also used it for bets such as these. Bread of Life is a soup kitchen and food pantry in Malden, Massachusetts and they serves over 400 low-income and homeless families per month. Please mention this website with your donation

Are you man enough to handle this bet? If not, then I think it is time to put your tail back between your legs and wimper away.

Pleas elet me hear from you soon.....or are you suddenly going to troll somewhere else?

I'll match it.

AquaBoy4Ever, if you lose you only have to pay once, if you win you'll have the satisfaction of knowing that you made at least TWO Pats Fans $250 lighter in their pocket. I say at least two because since you dumped on Rodney of all people, there will be at least one other that will throw his hat in the ring as well, I just know it.

I'll sweeten the pot and throw an additional $50 directly to you.

And don't try the "you'll just renege because I don't know you" defense, the Bread of Life is an established charity, not some guy on the street corner with a cup in his hand. Proof of donation will be required... since charitable donations are tax deductible, the charity must provide a record of the donation, that record, with personal information removed of course, will be required to be posted as proof of satisfying the bet.

T-Shirt,

Really, I seriously would. I am an 18 year old college student who makes all of his money playing online poker. I really can't afford to give half of my bank roll to chairty and winning doesn't do anything for me either. I'll have to pass on the best but if you can think of anything that doesn't include direct contact, I'll be more than happy.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
T-Shirt,

Really, I seriously would. I am an 18 year old college student who makes all of his money playing online poker. I really can't afford to give half of my bank roll to chairty and winning doesn't do anything for me either. I'll have to pass on the best but if you can think of anything that doesn't include direct contact, I'll be more than happy.
Online poker? Shouldnt you be getting a real job, son?

Aqua4Ever04 said:
T-Shirt,

Very weak Aqua boy.....as I wrote in the other thread...Tell ya what - agree to the bet right now. If $250 is too much, surely you can handle $50 now can't you??I will send my money to Bread of Life FIRST. Upon coinfirmed receipt - you then send yours.

If I send mine and you do not send yours - you will be banned for life. Either way I win.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
T-Shirt,

All of the arrogance has disappeared. Thanks T-shirt!!

Last edited:
Aqua4Ever04 said:
T-Shirt,

Mmmmhmmmm... I've heard that excuse before from you. There's PLENTY of time to save up the money, and nobody said it HAD to be paid all at once upon the end of the season. I'm sure the good folks at the Bread of Life would welcome your intallment payments, a little at a time if that's what it takes.

You're soooo sure of yourself that you come into our house and badmouth us and our team at every opportunity, so you shouldn't have to even worry about setting aside a little cash from your poker winnings every week. Right?

Re:

Great idea but I think this Awkward Forever character is all talk and ain't willing to walk the walk.

If he is willing to put up, the $ can be held by a neutral, trustworthy 3rd party custodian. There's another term for this which escapes me at the moment.

What do I possibly have to win from this bet? My point exactlly is that why would I risk that much money when I have nothing to win. Just a stupid idea.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
What do I possibly have to win from this bet? My point exactlly is that why would I risk that much money when I have nothing to win. Just a stupid idea.
Well, $50 from me for your online poker habit, and the knowlege that your supreme confidence in your team, and the balls to back up your constant trash talk helped feed the needy with at least $500 bucks from the stupid sucker Pats Fans, one of which certainly can't afford it (me!).

Besides, what "risk" are you talking about? Review your own posts. You sound pretty damn sure of yourself. Or is that ALL just bull$#it?

Mmmmmhmmmm.

quite frankly aqua..you annoy the ever loving piss out of me which is sad because I don't know a single thing about you.You are a very immature kid.Sad seeing this as I'm 22 myself.Not much older then you.Thing I've learned in my young life though is you need to give respect in order to receive it.Honestly.I think the dolphins will contend for the AFC east this year.I wouldn't mind seeing Ronnie Brown have a 1500 yard season.Why do I say these things?No sir.let me confirm I am not a troll.I root for the patriots 24-7.But I respect your teams talent.As you may want to respect ours.Last time I was at that stadium.They weren't celebrating a superbowl victory any time recently..ENOUGH SAID.

Dolphins...Miami Dolphins

the greatest team that never wins a thing

Dolphins ...Miami Dolphins

oh...it's to bad that Dan won't get his ring

"we gonna run dat...er...pass dat...er kick dat ball!!!"

famous Jimmuh Manson quote

Re:

SoCal Bong said:
Great idea but I think this Awkward Forever character is all talk and ain't willing to walk the walk.

If he is willing to put up, the $ can be held by a neutral, trustworthy 3rd party custodian. There's another term for this which escapes me at the moment.

3rd party would be an escrow of some sort.

Never trust a Dolphin fan

Joker rule # 36a

Patriots4Ever said:
quite frankly aqua..you annoy the ever loving piss out of me which is sad because I don't know a single thing about you.You are a very immature kid.Sad seeing this as I'm 22 myself.Not much older then you.Thing I've learned in my young life though is you need to give respect in order to receive it.Honestly.I think the dolphins will contend for the AFC east this year.I wouldn't mind seeing Ronnie Brown have a 1500 yard season.Why do I say these things?No sir.let me confirm I am not a troll.I root for the patriots 24-7.But I respect your teams talent.As you may want to respect ours.Last time I was at that stadium.They weren't celebrating a superbowl victory any time recently..ENOUGH SAID.

One thing that I'm sure a lot of you guys over look, is the fact that most of my rants are prevoked by a moronic comment from one of your own. At times, I run it a little wild and I apologize for that. But I certainly believe the Fins have the better team. It's not that I don't have respect for the Pats, it's just that I hate them. I think the biggest sign of respect, is hate. You have to be pretty good to have so many people hate you. I hate the Bills and Jets as well, I just can't give it the same because of how bad they are. With all that said, I wish you guys luck this season, but I will say it again. The Dolphins will be the champs of the AFCE in 2006.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes