PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aqua4Ever incarnation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that we're all not pathetic in our own way for the amount of time we spend in this forum - but its a whole new level of patheticism to be another team's fan consistently trolling around another team fan forum... and as bad as it is to do that in one forum, to be kissing up to both Patriots fans and Colts fans adds a new demension.

Last edited:
Re: Aqua4Ever, showing his love for this board...

Last night aqua told me he said he admited on this site 5 or 6 times that he made a mistake in takeing the bet.Because he didn't have the money to cover if he lost. Does anyone remember thoses posts?

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=40261

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=55743

Also posted apologies in threads that wern't designated for it. All to no remoarse I guess. Oh well, I'm fine with the current status.

OK Aqua you stood up and took it,admited you screwed up i can accept that i'll drop it unless i read one of your dumbazz motherf@#$#@!@ ridiculess,idiotic,******ed,moronic posts. Then I'll have to aah comment.

Last edited:
Aqua, first you claim you wanted a person to person wager only, either way you lost the bet, what difference does it make if you have to give the money to charity or to another poster? PAY UP, a man is only as good as his word.

Secondly, people tend to attack you because everytime we try to talk football you run from the thread! Remember our discussion about Ronnie Brown vs. Laurence Maroney? I brought up the fact that Maroney was younger and still had similar stats to that of Brown's, and what d you do? You ran from the thread. Grow a pair and accept when you're wrong!!

Aqua, first you claim you wanted a person to person wager only, either way you lost the bet, what difference does it make if you have to give the money to charity or to another poster? PAY UP, a man is only as good as his word.

Secondly, people tend to attack you because everytime we try to talk football you run from the thread! Remember our discussion about Ronnie Brown vs. Laurence Maroney? I brought up the fact that Maroney was younger and still had similar stats to that of Brown's, and what d you do? You ran from the thread. Grow a pair and accept when you're wrong!!

That couldn't be more untrue. I try to begin football discussions all the time but in turn, I just get a million posts saying "F you" or "pay your bets." Why even try? Seriously, anything you want to talk about, let's do it. I live on the NFL, so go ahead, it's my number 1 favorite thing to do.

By the way, I love your sig. Lil Wayne's rap at the end of this song is SICK! http://youtube.com/watch?v=D9g2szHsoz0

Last edited:
One instance someone called my mom dumb and threatend my life, and the other was to ask about Patspride who has not 1 post that has anything to do about football. He's the worst troll I've ever seen and it's on his own team's board.
thanks for acknoledging what i already knew .i annoy and aggravate and piss you off so much and i am so much in your head that you needed to go crying to the mods about me lol lol lol lol.please know that i will continue to sh-t and piss on any thread you start lol .oh and by the way your mom is a stupid cow lol,maybe some day ill have her over to clean my toilet lol.

Last edited:
See what I mean? Why post anything that has to do with football when 12 year olds show up and spew diarrhea out of their mouths.

I believe I was the one who "threatened" Aqua's life. But I all I did was suggest that he kill himself. It wasnt a threat.

Last edited:
See what I mean? Why post anything that has to do with football when 12 year olds show up and spew diarrhea out of their mouths.
close your mouth if you dont like spewing diarrhea .because thats where its all coming from .

Suggesting someone take their life based on a relationship entirely from a message board.

And I'm the immature one?

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=40261

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=55743

Also posted apologies in threads that wern't designated for it. All to no remoarse I guess. Oh well, I'm fine with the current status.

What the lying POS does NOT post is that he accepted bets DABRUINZ and myself that said the loser (WaterBoy) would NEVER post here again if their team did not win the AFCE in 2006. He conveniently 'forgets' those bets, the creep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick