PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aqua4Ever incarnation

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHA! It's as if I'm a celebrity. Everything I do is heavily scruitnized and I can't do anything without someone at Patsfans posting it here.

HAHA! It's as if I'm a celebrity. Everything I do is heavily scruitnized and I can't do anything without someone at Patsfans posting it here.

i think I just fed the fire. but note that i wasn't scrutinizing

You basically proved that you are a troll. You are complaining that Patsfans is hostile towards you. Yes nearly everyone here wants you gone, so go have fun at the Colts forum and never return. Please.

IF YOU HATE THE PATS WITH SUCH A PASSION WHY DO YOU COME HERE. Oh silly me I can answer my own question. You come here to start trouble ,you most likly get off on it. Probably because you have nothing else, And have a need for attention of any kind.

It was funny how some of your new friends said the fins couldn't lose enough.I've stated this in other posts you come here,say something inflamitory get trashed and then go and complain on other sites.

Last edited:
Yeah buddy, Pats fans are the worst huh? I hang out at patsfans.com some times and they are extremely hostile.

I love the Trent Green pick up and I'm glad to see Culpepper is gone. I was skeptical of his acquisition from day one and knew we made a mistake not signing Brees. (Damn you Nick Saban!) Beck will be a good QB for us in the future, I'm excited to see him get out there in 2008.

Yeah it seems as though the Jags are the highest bidder but with the recent Vick news, Atlanta has a shot at grabbing him as well.

Not much to say here, second paragraph post #9 on indy thread

patriotspride, register on their boards, and tell them the story of the bet.

IF YOU HATE THE PATS WITH SUCH A PASSION WHY DO YOU COME HERE.

It was funny how some of your new friends said the fins couldn't lose enough.I've stated this in other posts you come here,say something inflamitory get trashed and then go and complain on other sites.

It makes the rivalry that much more exciting.

patriotspride, register on their boards, and tell them the story of the bet.
hes already lying over there .he said he knew d breese was the better choice for the dolphins at qb last year over cullpepper lol.this from the goof who claimed cullpepper was better than brady lol.what a complete pus-sy Asswipe4ever04 is lol .

Last edited:
It makes the rivalry that much more exciting.
how does posting on a message board make the rivalry more exciting you sick freak?maybe for losers like you with no life it does .imagine how pathetic you would have to be to spend all your time posting at a message board for a team you hate filled with fans that you hate.you dont have to imagine .your living the loser life and loving it lol lol.

Last edited:
You are such an assclown it amazes me, you have the keen ability to talk out of your mouth and ass at the same time, quite a talent you have Ballsack4ever.

I like TommyD4207, my kind of Pats fan, dumping all over you.

You hang out here "Sometimes"; what's your post count up to now, about 4,000, pathetic.

"I was skeptical of Culpepper from day one"; are you friggin serious with that moronic statement after all the crap you spouted over here about how great WashedupPepper was going to be, what a friggin waste of sperm and egg you are...................

Can't blame you there, who in their right mind would want to "talk football" with a bunch of slack jawed hayseed morons from Indiana.

What kind of a ****** signs up on numerous opposing forums to "talk football", I mean, how much of a loser do you have to be to sign up say here, at IndyStar........................enough said.

IF YOU HATE THE PATS WITH SUCH A PASSION WHY DO YOU COME HERE.

he also goes crying to mods like a ten year old at recess who just got his lunch stolen lol

he also goes crying to mods like a ten year old at recess who just got his lunch stolen lol
Oh belive me I know, thats why I've been calling him AQUA SNITCH,or Water Rat.

Aqua Rat must pay his debt,or be banned

You guys are too much. You realize you've elevated a troll to celebrity status, right? You actually make entire THREADS about him. You practically worship him with your attention. It's quite sad how you keep getting suckered into his game.

Ignore him, he will go away. Now that he has new friends to play with in hickville, now is the perfect time to put him on your ignore list. Take it from a parent of a troublesome child, nothing stings more than being ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes