PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aqua4Ever incarnation

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are too much. You realize you've elevated a troll to celebrity status, right? You actually make entire THREADS about him. You practically worship him with your attention. It's quite sad how you keep getting suckered into his game.

Ignore him, he will go away. Now that he has new friends to play with in hickville, now is the perfect time to put him on your ignore list. Take it from a parent of a troublesome child, nothing stings more than being ignored.
T-Shirt at first I use to talk football with him,and occasionally throw in a minor jab. Then he just got so outrages with his posts I had to say more,I got sucked in. My main problem with him is the total denial of even makeing bets that would benifit kids,and his constant bomb throwing and running to you guys. I've toned down the number of times ive responded to his posts,but this one was to Aqua-esqh to pass.

You guys are too much. You realize you've elevated a troll to celebrity status, right? You actually make entire THREADS about him. You practically worship him with your attention. It's quite sad how you keep getting suckered into his game.

Ignore him, he will go away. Now that he has new friends to play with in hickville, now is the perfect time to put him on your ignore list. Take it from a parent of a troublesome child, nothing stings more than being ignored.

You're absolutley right. You guys all think the attention bugs me, but I just laugh, it's hilarious to be honest with you. I show some of my friends the posts some of you guys make and we all have a good laugh, thanks for the entertainment fellas. This is what? My 10th thread dedicated specifically to me? :D

First thing is people here want him around to constantly bash his sorry @ss.

And even if everybody did want him gone, one of the few ways of getting rid of trolls is by banning them. Using the ignore thing is pointless seeing as people want to make fun of him.

You're absolutley right. You guys all think the attention bugs me, but I just laugh, it's hilarious to be honest with you. I show some of my friends the posts some of you guys make and we all have a good laugh, thanks for the entertainment fellas. This is what? My 10th thread dedicated specifically to me? :D
Realy you laugh, than if it's so funny or unfunny why do you go running to the mods and complain that your being insulted. And why is it if your such a tough guy you dissapear for days after a major trashing,and a complaint to the mods. Lickeing your wounds maybe?

Renaging on bets that would have benafited children isn't something to laugh at,or be proud of.
And if this is how you get your entertainment,than your extreamly bored, very imature,or your have serious a psychlogical problem.Or maybe its all three.

Last edited:
Realy you laugh, than if it's so funny or unfunny why do you go running to the mods and complain that your being insulted. And why is it if your such a tough guy you dissapear for days after a major trashing,and a complaint to the mods. Lickeing your wounds maybe?

Renaging on bets that would have benafited children isn't something to laugh at,or be proud of.
And if this is how you get your entertainment,than your extreamly bored, very imature,or your have serious a psychlogical problem.Or maybe its all three.

Dude, I don't know where you're getting this. I recall going to the mods 2 times. One instance someone called my mom dumb and threatend my life, and the other was to ask about Patspride who has not 1 post that has anything to do about football. He's the worst troll I've ever seen and it's on his own team's board.

I clearly said I would never make a bet that would've gone to chairty. I wanted to bet someone cash for cash but the charity idea came up and call me selfish, but I didn't want to make a bet that could only put a dent in my pocket, sorry I'm not rich.

Aqua you complained to the mods about me ,and I never called your mom dumb or threatend your life.Seriously a bet is a bet you should at least try make some kind of donation,even ten bucks. I like the back and forth,the things you come out with are entertaining in there own right. But it's blowing off the bets that you made,like they never happened is what gets in the way.

Your in collage,so your poor if you just came out and said "I shouldn't have made thoses bets ,it was a mistake" Im in school I don't have much money most people would understand,and all would be well. IMO

Last edited:
Aqua you complained to the mods about me ,and I never called your mom dumb or threatend your life.Seriously a bet is a bet you should at least try make some kind of donation,even ten bucks. I like the back and forth,the things you come out with are entertaining in there own right. But it's blowing off the bets that you made,like they never happened is what gets in the way.

Your in collage,so your poor if you just came out and said "I shouldn't have made thoses bets ,it was a mistake" Im in school I don't have much money most people would understand,and all would be well. IMO

This is where you are wrong. I've made that exact statement at least 5 or 6 times.

This is where you are wrong. I've made that exact statement at least 5 or 6 times.
did anyone ever tell you how dumb your mom is lol lol?pay of your lost bets and stop making excuses.its already been proven beyond any shadow of a doubt your a liar

You are such an assclown it amazes me, you have the keen ability to talk out of your mouth and ass at the same time, quite a talent you have Ballsack4ever.

I like TommyD4207, my kind of Pats fan, dumping all over you.

You hang out here "Sometimes"; what's your post count up to now, about 4,000, pathetic.

"I was skeptical of Culpepper from day one"; are you friggin serious with that moronic statement after all the crap you spouted over here about how great WashedupPepper was going to be, what a friggin waste of sperm and egg you are...................
AquaSock is in need of professional help. After going over there and checking out his thread I realize he's found a home. Most of the talk over there amounts to garbage. A bunch of kool-aid drinkers giving each pats on the back and agreeing with another. It was nice to see that TommyD4207 trashing Aqua, but why does a Pats fan need to have over 5,000 posts on another team's website. That's kinda weird in itself! Oh well, at least someone is over there trashing Aqua!

ahahahaha

That sucks for you. Enjoy another 6-10 season

And you're a Dolfraud fan.
Don't expect any nicey-nice from me. You guys can't lose enough to suit me.

owned

Aqua4Ever, showing his love for this board...

I just noticed this thread over on IndyStar, yeah, I know, why bother wasting time on a board full of idiots. Well, it's funny to read what heights homerism can reach.
Well, our boy Aqua recently posted over there and said the following:
I am a diehard Dolphins fan and I guarentee you I have one thing in common with every single one of you. I hate the Patriots with a dying passion. I absolutely despise Brady, Belichick and the enitre Patriots organization. I'm watching the game of the week on NFL network and enjoying every single second of watching you guys take out the Pats. I wouldn't have been able to handle another Patriots Super Bowl, so thanks for taking care of that one.
And a little later in the thread:
Yeah buddy, Pats fans are the worst huh? I hang out at patsfans.com some times and they are extremely hostile.
I just found this amusing.
Oh, BTW, here's the link,
http://www2.indystar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202725

Last edited:
Re: Aqua4Ever, showing his love for this board...

I just noticed this thread over on IndyStar, yeah, I know, why bother wasting time on a board full of idiots. Well, it's funny to read what heights homerism can reach.
Well, our boy Aqua recently posted over there and said the following:

And a little later in the thread:

I just found this amusing.

the kid is a peckerwood, and I find it extremely annoying that he is tolerated in the main forum

Already was posted in the Visiting Lockerroom. Aquas Incarnation thread.

Last edited:

the kid is a peckerwood, and I find it extremely annoying that he is tolerated in the main forum

Patriotspride needs to join that forum and continue with the bashing and harrassment of Aqua.

I wish you wouldn't denigrate peckerwoods that way.

It is good to be the king, I am sure most NFL fans feel the same way about the Pats. I know I hated the Cowboys and the 49ers.

Poor pathetic little guy, at least last year he had some false hope with all the Superbowl predictions. This year could be rough for the fins.

Squish the fish!

Last night aqua told me he said he admited on this site 5 or 6 times that he made a mistake in takeing the bet.Because he didn't have the money to cover if he lost. Does anyone remember thoses posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes