PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone going to the game on Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I just found out I am able to attend this Sunday's game in my fiance's company's corporate suite. Anyone have any suggestions on where to park that would be easiest to get in and out of there? I have not been to a game in about 2-3 years and have no idea what would be the best option.

Thanks,
DD

I just found out I am able to attend this Sunday's game in my fiance's company's corporate suite. Anyone have any suggestions on where to park that would be easiest to get in and out of there? I have not been to a game in about 2-3 years and have no idea what would be the best option.

Thanks,
DD

Corporate suite tix should come with VIP parking, no?

I got to use the VIP parking once (as a guest). Pretty sweet.

I got to use the VIP parking once (as a guest). Pretty sweet.

Does it make leaving easier? I would imagine the convenience of not having to walk far is nice.

I like to walk and hate traffic so I parked in a store parking lot far away.. I got in my car and was gone.

Does it make leaving easier? I would imagine the convenience of not having to walk far is nice.
We got out pretty quick. We were on North Side so headed North on Route 1, then Waze directed us off Route 1 back to 95. Easy Pease.

Thanks,
DD
Well lah di dah.

Maybe you can have them drop you at the stadium in the company helicopter? No sense in being burdened with driving to the stadium and having to deal with parking.:p

I will not be going to this one.

If you live near Boston, don't drive - just take the Patriot Train out of Back Bay Station. If that's sold out, take the commuter rail out to Mansfield. There are a ton of taxis/ubers waiting from there to take you over to the stadium. Don't have to worry about parking/traffic and can get out relatively easy after the game. I've done this a handful of times (both PT and regular train to Mansfield) several times. Plus, you can get a head start on some road sodas on the train.

Have fun!

I'm not going because I'm saving my money for our AFC Championship game trip

Thanks,
DD
Try not to spill the wine.

Tunescribe not a fan of the train I see.

Will be there. So where is the PatsFans.com meetup?

Tunescribe not a fan of the train I see.
Not since it arrived late to the game twice the times I used it. I wouldn't recommend the game-day train to anyone, it's far from reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes