PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Any good Patriots podcasts out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldrover

"You're gonna have to serve somebody..."
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Would love to have this stuff in the background while I do other work. I've heard about Chatham's but can't find it. Which is kind of surprising since...

giphy.gif

...I'm very computer-savvy. o_O

Chatham (detailed X&O review of games, preview, amazing inside)
The REAL THING Patriots Podcast: www.blogtalkradio.com/footballbyfootball

Curran, Perry, Mayo (some nice inside info from Mayo, mostly fun back and forth with best beat guy NE has):
Quick Slants - A New England Patriots Podcast: www.art19.com/shows/quick-slants

Schofield (daily little 20min updates with some X&O insight):
Locked on Patriots: www.audioboom.com/channel/locked-on-patriots

The Ringer NFL Show (GM Street.. Lombardi with great insight into general football stuff and some inside info on BB sometimes):
The Ringer NFL Show: www.art19.com/shows/the-ringer-nfl-show

Giardi, Koppen (early week podcast with some analysis of previous game with some inside perspective by Koppen):
The Ex-Pats Podcast - A Patriots Podcast: www.art19.com/shows/ex--pat

Most of them you can also find through iTunes or whatever podcasting app of your choice if you listen on a smartphone/tablet.

Last edited:

Curran, Perry, Mayo (some nice inside info from Mayo, mostly fun back and forth with best beat guy NE has):

The Ringer NFL Show (GM Street.. Lombardi with great insight into general football stuff and some inside info on BB sometimes):

Giardi, Koppen (early week podcast with some analysis of previous game with some inside perspective by Koppen):

Most of them you can also find through iTunes or whatever podcasting app of your choice if you listen on a smartphone/tablet.

And Mark Daniels of the ProJo does a podcast with Kevin Duffy of MassLive also.

Patriots Sports Radio - New England Patriots Podcasts

Along with Patriots Playbook with John Rooke a which I recommend highly.

Patriots Playbook

My personal favorite though is the r/Patriots podcast. By the fans for the fans. They get big time guests for a small show too.

The Official /r/Patriots Podcast

Last edited:
thank-you-gif-13.gif

In honor of the game being played in Mexico City... gracias. :)

And Mark Daniels of the ProJo does a podcast with Kevin Duffy of MassLive also.

Patriots Sports Radio - New England Patriots Podcasts

Along with Patriots Playbook with John Rooke a which I recommend highly.

Patriots Playbook

My personal favorite though is the r/Patriots podcast. By the fans for the fans. They get big time guests for a small show too.

The Official /r/Patriots Podcast

Adding another fresh one that Dussault (from PatsPropaganda) recently started with Fitzy:

PATSHOW

It also has video as far as I understand and they are broadcasting live via Facebook each week. I prefer audio podcasts so I cant really talk much about the video version.

Hey, @oldrover nice thread idea! A bit ago, @luuked mentioned wanting to start a podcast thread for actually discussing all of these podcasts as the release new episodes. I agreed it was a good idea, but we both just never made the thread.

How would you feel if we hijack this thread going forward?

We could give summaries of and/or opinions on the new episodes as they come out.

Hey, @oldrover nice thread idea! A bit ago, @luuked mentioned wanting to start a podcast thread for actually discussing all of these podcasts as the release new episodes. I agreed it was a good idea, but we both just never made the thread.

How would you feel if we hijack this thread going forward?

We could give summaries of and/or opinions on the new episodes as they come out.

I feel like maybe we should have a sticky post somewhere with a list of popular podcasts. I suppose we will have to add Pats 4th & 2 into the list otherwise @Ian might grumble :)

Adding another fresh one that Dussault (from PatsPropaganda) recently started with Fitzy:

PATSHOW

It also has video as far as I understand and they are broadcasting live via Facebook each week. I prefer audio podcasts so I cant really talk much about the video version.

I've watched a couple of those on video in the preseason and they were pretty cool. Fitzy blesses us with all his Fitzyness and Mike D. is always balanced with that fan twist also. It's another cool fan based show.

I feel like maybe we should have a sticky post somewhere with a list of popular podcasts. I suppose we will have to add Pats 4th & 2 into the list otherwise @Ian might grumble :)
Beat me to it. Was just coming in the thread to include it. :)

Beat me to it. Was just coming in the thread to include it. :)

To be honest I stopped listening to 4th & 2 a while ago because some of the conversations there are closer to PFW than to one of the better ones. Really not a fan at all..

In case it wasn't posted yet.

To be honest I stopped listening to 4th & 2 a while ago because some of the conversations there are closer to PFW than to one of the better ones. Really not a fan at all..

Did 4th & 2 get it's name from the controversial call in Indy in 2009?

• Winner
Reactions: Ian

Love Chatham and Mayo - very fun to listen to, you really learn out

Can't stand the Ringer - Lombardi has too many recycled stories and doesn't really say much, but at least he's pro Patriot

Same here. Love the guys...but I wanna get in and get out (THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID)

And Russ has gotten to be kind of the "one trying too hard not be a homer". It sounds condescending to me. Maybe it's from all that sports radio he listens to.

My favorite is Cover 2 with Banks & Stevens. I love Nick Stevens. From Fitzy to Patshow to Cover 2, it’s so much fun to see the distinct personalities, brimming with the same passion for Pats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back