PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just that he was standing there with a hand towel over his groin?
is this serious? What if you had a maid in your house cleaning and you came up and did the same thing. It is a criminal act, even if she or the maid did nothing in terms of reporting it. Inherently that is a crime.

"she took it as a clear sexual come-on." But she doesn't mention anything about the conversation? Nothing where Brown kept suggesting sex, or commenting on her appearance or asking her to come up to his bedroom or anything? Just that he was standing there with a hand towel over his groin?

Did she tell him she was uncomfortable? Did she ask him to cover up more? I don't think this story from SI is too far on the spectrum of actual sexual harassment/assault, and he's probably in good shape if this is all they come up with after talking with tons of his contacts.

Of course him standing there naked except for a tiny towel is a sexual come-on. You are not this stupid.

Damn. One person who went the civil route rather than the criminal route you can (maybe) explain away. Not multiple. Now I want the Pats to get rid of him. Impossible to cheer for this guy, and I'm pissed either he hid his issues from the Pats before they paid him a boatload of $$, or they didn't do their due dilligence, or they ignored the intelligence on this guy. It's one thing if he's just crazy and hurts himself with his antics. Quite another when he is hurting other people, particularly women. What a mess.
I concur, though I admittedly wanted to see the offence with him in it, I think he should be gone.

Still have that "FOCSH" though.. (Fear of Chiefs Signing Him) -pronounced "fawsh"

I'm sorry folks, but even if it is "just a money grab" - professional athletes are constantly told of that possibility. It's not any "surprise" that it could happen. So when compound that by being an awfully eccentric, boarder line ******* off the field, you have to know that you're really taking a risk, right? Brown has done himself no favors.

That being said, IDGAF if someone is promiscuous, nor do I think someone should take advantage of that - and I have really no idea who's guilty, nor do I care to make that judgment right now. All I do know is that, everyone who acts like the """'money grab""" is so dumb and stupid of the accuser - where the hell is the criticism for Brown doing this **** to himself.

Ironically, I love Gordon and fully support him in his path from addiction, but people here have that dude hella grief (not everyone) and I'm not sure those same people are giving Brown that grief, either.

Of course him standing there naked except for a tiny towel is a sexual come-on. You are not this stupid.

hmm. yeah... I think you're right. In my mind I think I was conflating this more in terms of provable sexual "harassment." He could argue he walks around naked in his house and covered up quickly to ask her something, or any number of plausible but probably not true scenarios.

I'm sorry folks, but even if it is "just a money grab" - professional athletes are constantly told of that possibility. It's not any "surprise" that it could happen. So when compound that by being an awfully eccentric, boarder line ******* off the field, you have to know that you're really taking a risk, right? Brown has done himself no favors.

That being said, IDGAF if someone is promiscuous, nor do I think someone should take advantage of that - and I have really no idea who's guilty, nor do I care to make that judgment right now. All I do know is that, everyone who acts like the """'money grab""" is so dumb and stupid of the accuser - where the hell is the criticism for Brown doing this **** to himself.

Ironically, I love Gordon and fully support him in his path from addiction, but people here have that dude hella grief (not everyone) and I'm not sure those same people are giving Brown that grief, either.

It’s a pretty weak attempt at a cash grab given that she isn’t asking for any cash.

Yeah well AB insists he's innocent. That means he isn't going to give in and give her a dime. Paying people to go away (If you are innocent) sets a bad precedence. I understand some fans want him to just pay her so we can all focus on football. But if he's innocent he's innocent.
Let me know how that approach works out for him.

I concur, though I admittedly wanted to see the offence with him in it, I think he should be gone.

Still have that "FOCSH" though.. (Fear of Chiefs Signing Him) -pronounced "fawsh"

The Chiefs can have him and all the drama that goes with him . We don't need this around here.

Last edited:
So while we are going at this rate I take it Woman #3 will come forward after Game 3??:confused: What's he record for accusers??:rolleyes:

The Cheifs can have him and all the drama that goes with him . We don't need this around here.

They said no thanks they already have Tyreek Hill and they got rid of Kareem Hunt.

Please explain why these allegations are an "absolute non-story", and as a whole are a smear campaign.

Presumably you have evidence that indicates these stories are fabricated, and that the allegations are part of some greater, smear campaign conspiracy?
I don’t need to explain. Read the goddamn story.

He walked outside in a towel? Are you kidding me? Am I supposed to take crap like that serious?

My neighbor walks outside in a towel at least once a week. But my wife certainly isn’t going to the papers to accuse him of sexual assault....

Not to mention the woman suing AB has already gotten caught in a lie based on her court filings. You can’t claim your relationship is “strictly professional” and then have videos leak all over the internet of you cuddling with the guy your suing.

Give me a break. Britney Taylor is a liar looking for a quick cash grab and this other one now is looking to stroke the flames and capitalize on the fire.

Last edited:
And yet here I am still believing that with the leadership that’s in place AB is going to fall in line, do his job and make us a better football team.

That still does not erase a history of terrible conduct.

It’s a pretty weak attempt at a cash grab given that she isn’t asking for any cash.

Well there ya go. Even worse lol. Point still stands.

So while we are going at this rate I take it Woman #3 will come forward after Game 3??:confused: What's he record for accusers??:rolleyes:
Every woman he ever spoke to will soon be added to the list.

I don’t need to explain. Read the goddamn story.

He walked outside in a towel? Are you kidding me? Am I supposed to take crap like that serious?

My neighbor walks outside in a towel at least once a week. But my wife certainly isn’t going to the papers to accuse him of sexual assault....

Not to mention the woman suing AB has already gotten caught in a lie based on her court filings. You can’t claim your relationship is “strictly professional” and then have videos leak all over the internet of you cuddling with the guy your suing.

Give me a break.

You equating your neighbor going outside in his towel to AB showing up with a washcloth over his junk in front of a woman whom he hired to paint a wall INSIDE his house is another example of Patriots fans losing all of their dignity trying to defend him.

Just admit that AB is a garbage person but you're OK with that because he's going to help bring us a title. There's no shame in that as long as you're consistent.

You equating your neighbor going outside in his towel to AB showing up with a washcloth over his junk in front of a woman whom he hired to paint a wall INSIDE his house is another example of Patriots fans losing all of their dignity trying to defend him.

Just admit that AB is a garbage person but you're OK with that because he's going to help bring us a title. There's no shame in that as long as you're consistent.
Of course he’s a garbage person, this isn’t rocket science to figure out.

But a second hand story about a towel covering himself up is a joke, not to mention a cash grab civil suit with zero form of evidence and more that goes against the accuser’s story.

I don’t like AB as a person, but this is the most paper thin BS accusations I’ve seen.

Of course he’s a garbage person, this isn’t rocket science to figure out.

But a second hand story about a towel covering himself up is a joke, not to mention a cash grab civil suit with zero form of evidence and more that goes against the accuser’s story.

I don’t like AB as a person, but this is the most paper thin BS accusations I’ve seen.

Well it's a first-hand story (albeit anonymous).

She's not asking for any $ and she didn't report it when it first happened, so clearly she's over it. She has nothing to gain from talking about it except to say "oh AB's in the news for being accused of rape, now that it's out there maybe I should chime in with my own experience". Especially because the day after the incident he cut off all communication and she had to fight to get paid.

I agree that the other story with the trainer has issues but as Kontra said you have to take each story on its own merits and this second one is entirely believable.

Well it's a first-hand story (albeit anonymous).

She's not asking for any $ and she didn't report it when it first happened, so clearly she's over it. She has nothing to gain from talking about it except to say "oh AB's in the news for being accused of rape, now that it's out there maybe I should chime in with my own experience". Especially because the day after the incident he cut off all communication and she had to fight to get paid.

I agree that the other story with the trainer has issues but as Kontra said you have to take each story on its own merits and this second one is entirely believable.
Going anonymous makes me believe it even less.

This board shredded the Seth Wickersham penned Patriots hit pieces for their anonymous sources, but it’s cool here apparently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3