PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see where he is implying the Patriots did anything wrong. Of course Brown tried to accelerate his release. What an investigative reporter. What's Mort going to report next, kernels of corn don't digest all the way and often are visible in turds?

But yes, Mort is still a sh!t nugget.
Dingleberry.....Do you have an obsession with fecal matter? :eek:

There are war crimes that are better than our GDT.

Rejected. It's barely even an SAT question. Not all masochists are JETE fans. But all JETE fans, by definition, are masochists.

"Chucky... Chucky... Antonio Brown took a private jet that landed at Logan, here. The Patriots sent him a Limousine that drove him to Foxborough, between Boston and Providence, here...."

F*** the Montgolfier brothers...

The Patriots are apparently the MI6 now and Belichick is James Bond.

Apparently it takes a secret scheme to be able to pick up a phone and call the agent of the best WR in the NFL who’s a free agent and offer a contract.

It’s hilarious at this point. All you can do is laugh at the turds gripping at straws to try and piece it together.

TEAM THAT WAS WILLING TO TRADE A FIRST ROUND PICK FOR AB A FEW MONTHS AGO IS ALSO INTERESTED IN SIGNING HIM AS A FREE AGENT. CLEARLY THIS COULD NOT BE REASONABLY ASSUMED AND MUST BE THE RESULT OF COLLUSION. COMMENCE PEARL CLUTCHING

Incidentally, let's say someone in the Pats org told Gronk "man, if the Raiders are dumb enough to release AB we'll definitely offer him a contract". And then let's say Gronk told Rosenhaus... I'm pretty sure that would be 100% within the rules. But sure, count on people to cry foul while ignoring all the players their team signed 1 minute into free agency.

Last edited:
Everything which transpired was orchestrated by Antonio, BB, and James Harrison. What the world doesn't know is the next shoe to drop, and Leveon Bell ending up with the Patriots by Halloween.
Or Andrew Luck becoming our backup QB ;)

TEAM THAT WAS WILLING TO TRADE A FIRST ROUND PICK FOR AB A FEW MONTHS AGO IS ALSO INTERESTED IN SIGNING HIM AS A FREE AGENT. CLEARLY THIS COULD NOT BE REASONABLY ASSUMED AND MUST BE THE RESULT OF COLLUSION. COMMENCE PEARL CLUTCHING
I know, these morons just can't help themselves, PDS.

AB engineered his own exit and then took far less money. Seems he did everything possible to show he wants to be at a contender except send you a personal handwritten note detailing his intention. Then again, you’ll probably not believe him even then.
His actions over his entire career pretty clearly show he cares about himself. He doesn’t care about the team. He literally quit on the 2 teams he has been part of.
The coincidence that the place he could get paid is a contender make him a selfless team player. It is also the place he can get the most attention.
What evidence do you have that he cares more about winning and the team than himself? Spare me the disregard for coincidence and causation.

Another non story. Do the mediots even realize the Raiders didn’t have to release him?

"Acting like a child" is hardly career ending behavior, even if it is at two teams. There are lots, lots worse behaviors accepted by teams in the NFL, especially by one the top 10 best players in the league.

Why would I approve of that just because he’s joining my team?

His actions over his entire career pretty clearly show he cares about himself. He doesn’t care about the team. He literally quit on the 2 teams he has been part of.
The coincidence that the place he could get paid is a contender make him a selfless team player. It is also the place he can get the most attention.
What evidence do you have that he cares more about winning and the team than himself? Spare me the disregard for coincidence and causation.

I have more evidence than you, since you have none. You are confusing your opinions with evidence, NOT FOR THE FIRST TIME.

I have more evidence than you, since you have none. You are confusing your opinions with evidence, NOT FOR THE FIRST TIME.
So you have evidence that brown is a team player who puts winning ahead of himself?
What is that evidence?
The evidence that disputes it is voluminous.

Live tweeting the coaches post game speech
Quitting on the Steelers
Walking out of practice
Crying because teammates voted juju
MVP
All of his issue with Ben
Demanding a trade

Going to Oakland and refusing to practice because of his helmet
Refusing to practice
Getting suspended and trying to embarrass the team on social media
Quitting on the raiders.

Ok. Now show me all the evidence he is a selfless team player and we can see who has more.

Lol I swear, I still can't believe this SHXT!!
We really have the best complete WR on this team lmao

I'm still high off of excitement!!! THIS SHXT IS CRAZY!!!

Odd reply.

He's just showing respect and setting an example... I think. I don't think he really expects Kraft to proclaim from on high "Cut the number in half." I read it as more like, let's not get wrapped up in who gets which number, none of them are "mine."

I can see Kraft saying "But he did run down a cephalod on foot" a la Tommy Lee Jones in Men in Black, the Cephalod being Champ Bailey...

Good first test for Brown. If I'm him, I'm saying, I like 84, but the only num. that matters to me is no. 1, please give me any number you desire, Patriots.

PS, about the head-case wideout behavior: that's what wideouts do. Just see what he does here. If it's that, and he's not producing, there's a very quick way out. If it's that, and he is producing, somewhat stickier wicket.

And I'm guessing the contract is structured to provide a "show me" year a la Moss. That also square w cap problems this year, backloading the deal that is. I dunno I havent followed it, going by 1 or 2 things I've seen in media on both subjects, you guys correct me if I'm wrong.

"Acting like a child" is hardly career ending behavior, even if it is at two teams. There are lots, lots worse behaviors accepted by teams in the NFL, especially by one the top 10 best players in the league.
His behavior isn’t just “acting like a child”. His behavior is unprecedented poor behavior.

He doesn’t need banned from the league, but he really needs a head check for his own sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes