PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
His reported behavior with the Steelers, for one thing. His temper tantrum over the league insistence that he use a helmet certified safe, for another. And that’s off the top of my head with less than a second thought about it.

Like I said, light baggage compared to many in the league.

I also expect him to be a different player under Bill Belichick than he was with Mike Triplin.

I never paid much attention to him before and I didn't really want him here now, but since he's here I hope he can hold together long enough to ride in a duck boat in Boston in February.

I predict gone by DEC. I’d not be surprised if he’s gone by NOV 11. I have no faith he can keep off social media.

Better than the GDT

There are war crimes that are better than our GDT.

I need to write for a multi-million dollar grant on the subject that compares Jet fans to masochists and see if there is a correlation. The second part of the grant will be to see if Jet fans who live in Bali have the same level of masochism. That part might take the better part of 2 years. ;)

Rejected. It's barely even an SAT question. Not all masochists are JETE fans. But all JETE fans, by definition, are masochists.

So, are we really gonna act like we don’t need a Hitler video for the AB signing?? :oops::D

"Chucky... Chucky... Antonio Brown took a private jet that landed at Logan, here. The Patriots sent him a Limousine that drove him to Foxborough, between Boston and Providence, here...."

I love hate

Forgot Kendricks is coming back after week 1. So do they have to cut 2 players?

8 WR and 1 TE plus 1 injured TE?
Sure. Up is down, down is up, MyFace Bill vs FB Live Brown : it’s a crazy world my friend.

Well of course that’s the spin his agent puts on it.
I’ll stick his actions they show AB cares about AB not the team, and I’ll raise you his Instagram post where he is sitting in a pile of money in a patriots uniform.

AB engineered his own exit and then took far less money. Seems he did everything possible to show he wants to be at a contender except send you a personal handwritten note detailing his intention. Then again, you’ll probably not believe him even then.

Last edited:
Bc last time he reported a major scoop about the Patriots, the team lost a 1rst round pick and Tom Brady got suspended for 4 games.

Truth non-withstanding
Yea, and there was no credence to his report.

It wasn't part of TB's suspension.
He knows he was wrong, but never publicly said so.

Now he is saying this without any proof AGAIN.
Of coarse AB has a social media team.
So does TB, Edes, and many other players.

Saying he conspired with them to get released is irresponsible reporting AGAIN.

While I do, without doubt think AB did create those distractions to get out of there, Mort is just looking for another breakthrough story at any cost

No one is taking him serious except a bunch of jealous fans of other teams.

Mort is done

Dolphin fans are handling this news well...

from a poster on Finheaven:

Whata bunch of ****ing scumbags pricks these ****suckers are! I hate this ****ing team with a passion and I think we need take care of them once for all. Blow up their plane out of the sky with all those mf's on it ALL OF THEM and take out the fan base as well they only started having fans since 2000 and that's a ****ing fact! I am sick an tired of this piece of **** team it needs to be done, I am Italian I have connections/family back East. Wipe their asses off the face of the Earth. Just hand them their 7th trophy and call it day. ****head Brady and buffoon Bellycheat suck Goddell's d**k as they are all butt buddies anyway. Way AB be one too what a load mouth prick he is going to be. **** the Beantown Pathetics. They never was relevant till 2000.

Signing AB has provided some immediate dividends

So no long-term extension? I'll add that option to the list also.

If he puts up anywhere near the type of numbers he's capable of, the Patriots won't be able to afford him. Or let me rephrase that, the Patriots won't want to be able to afford him.

Dolphin fans are handling this news well...

from a poster on Finheaven:

Signing AB has provided some immediate dividends
Glad to see he is having a good day ... chin up as Wilbur says.

Still amazed by this signing still hasn’t sunk in. Whats next a video of AB opening Bill an Instagram account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back