PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found him funny for awhile. But I fear this man has CTE or some kind of major illness. This is no longer a laughing matter to me. I hope he gets help. But my fear is what he's going to end up dead sooner than later.

I found him funny for awhile. But I fear this man has CTE or some kind of major illness. This is no longer a laughing matter to me. I hope he gets help. But my fear is what he's going to end up dead sooner than later.
Agree.

I think hes on a bad path.

12419 responses to this thread, it is right up there with the all time favorites, time to move on Gronk or AB are not gonna walk through that door anytime soon or never..

More energy needs to be spent on getting Harry and Meyers part of this offense..
Yeah. We here at Patsfans.com have been slacking in that regard.

Nope... McCann was one of the main guys saying that Brady was going to win his appeal, mainly because he felt that Berman's rulings were rarely overturned in appeal. This article is very slanted towards Brady winning his appeal: The judges who will decide Deflategate appeal

I remember this article well as it gave me a false sense of security that things would turn out right in that whole clusterf.
In that article McCann said:
On balance this reflects positive news for Brady, but by no means does it lend assurance that he will win. If next Thursday’s hearing were an NFL game, one might predict a close score with Brady prevailing.

That's way too hedged to say he "screwed up his analysis".

Moot anyway...the appeal was fixed by Goodell. Denny Chin...POS

Moot anyway...the appeal was fixed by Goodell. Denny Chin...POS
Though Brady didn't do himself any favors by having Kessler argue the appeal instead of an experienced appellate lawyer. I wonder if McCann was expecting an appellate expert to handle the case when he made that prediction.

I truly believe Brady would be in the MVP discussion and that certainly wouldnt be a "washed up" trajectory.
I'm not sure where the "washed up" talk is coming from. Brady has looked excellent in stretches this season and sloppy in others. Washed up players typically look awful all of the time. When Brady gets time, he's been making good decisions and finding guys open. I'd say "washed up" discussions are 100% to blame on the offensive line that needs to get healthy.

There is still a chance this offense can be good this year if the line can find a rhythm. We will miss an elite tight end either way but we can make something with the guys we have.

Why do you even care about it? Caring about it is what enables the mediot losers to exist in the first place.

Ignore the noise.
It's honestly funny that we even need to be having a "washed up" narrative with a 42 year old quarterback. The guy is already defying the odds. If our collective "grandpa" ran a marathon tomorrow and finished in the middle of the pack, today's sports media would probably find fault in his technique and insinuate he should have stayed on the couch rather than embarrassing himself. That's sports media today: all about the shaming since it drives web hits.

I'm not sure where the "washed up" talk is coming from. Brady has looked excellent in stretches this season and sloppy in others. Washed up players typically look awful all of the time. When Brady gets time, he's been making good decisions and finding guys open. I'd say "washed up" discussions are 100% to blame on the offensive line that needs to get healthy.

There is still a chance this offense can be good this year if the line can find a rhythm. We will miss an elite tight end either way but we can make something with the guys we have.
Brady was the best QB in the NFL earlier in the year when Gordon and Brown were playing. Then he got injured and lost those two and he’s still near the top in passing yardage.

Why can't AB just shut up for a while? He is in a hole and continues to dig.

Brady was the best QB in the NFL earlier in the year when Gordon and Brown were playing. Then he got injured and lost those two and he’s still near the top in passing yardage.
What injury?

Why can't AB just shut up for a while? He is in a hole and continues to dig.

Shouldn’t he be put on a suicide watch at some point? It’s pretty obvious what is happening.

Shouldn’t he be put on a suicide watch at some point? It’s pretty obvious what is happening.

I have a feeling nobody tells that guy what to do and he's surrounded by enablers. Apparently he is not married.

What injury?
Brady’s been on the injury report for much of the season. IMO, I think it’s the same calf issue that hampered him last season.

Schefter said today that Brown is almost definitely getting ELd if any team signs him this year. Also that he hasn’t turned over all the info the NFL has asked for.

Lacking self-awareness, he calls them "broke-ass". I predict he will be bankrupt if not sometime this year then next.

To all the people that wanted him back: Hard pass then, harder pass now.

Last edited:
Lacking self-awareness, he calls them "broke-ass". I predict he will be bankrupt if not sometime year then next.

To all the people that wanted him back: Hard pass then, harder pass now.
Oh he's out of cash very soon. I also think someone could make him different if he keeps talking that ****. Eventually that catches up to you & no one will care who he is.
Dude threw away his career. Tens of millions. HOF & legacy over a few woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes