PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine clapping a groupie’s cheeks and getting accused of sexual assault.

Didn't McCann screw up his legal analysis of the Deflategate stuff?
Don't remember. I know dipshit Lester Munson was wrong

Not that I recall. I read almost everything he wrote at the time.

Nope. Only if "screwing up" means "being surprised that Berman ruled in favor of Brady (that turned out to be voided by the appeals court after all, proving that McCann had the right analysis in the first place)".

Haven't read through most of this thread since we cut him. Having said that, I find some of this interesting. The time that this is taking, the fact that Brown hasn't been suspended, will he be signed by a team when/if he gets cleared, or will they just stay away from him, is he forever tainted ?

The way he's handled himself during the Raider's situation, and then the way he handled himself during his time as a Patriot, and how he JUST COULDN'T behave after the SI article. You have to ask yourself, would he had still been a Patriot right now, if he ignored it and stayed quiet until the NFL's investigation had run it's course. It's interesting and sad at the same time. Sad how he's ruined his own life, yet even sadder how he may have ruined other's lives (if the allegations are true). I still am a bit skeptical about the 1st allegation, based on filing a Civil Case instead of filing a Criminal Case (also seeing the videos), but just everything that came out, I don't feel Brown is a good person, and I'm glad he's gone from the team.

Nope. Only if "screwing up" means "being surprised that Berman ruled in favor of Brady (that turned out to be voided by the appeals court after all, proving that McCann had the right analysis in the first place)".

Nope... McCann was one of the main guys saying that Brady was going to win his appeal, mainly because he felt that Berman's rulings were rarely overturned in appeal. This article is very slanted towards Brady winning his appeal: The judges who will decide Deflategate appeal

I remember this article well as it gave me a false sense of security that things would turn out right in that whole clusterf.

Nope... McCann was one of the main guys saying that Brady was going to win his appeal, mainly because he felt that Berman's rulings were rarely overturned in appeal. This article is very slanted towards Brady winning his appeal: The judges who will decide Deflategate appeal

I remember this article well as it gave me a false sense of security that things would turn out right in that whole clusterf.
Hard for anyone to anticipate an illiterate Jet Fan Judge being in on the appeal.

This thread has now become the last one with a Clownantonio Brown take wins. :confused:

12419 responses to this thread, it is right up there with the all time favorites, time to move on Gronk or AB are not gonna walk through that door anytime soon or never..

More energy needs to be spent on getting Harry and Meyers part of this offense..

12419 responses to this thread, it is right up there with the all time favorites, time to move on Gronk or AB are not gonna walk through that door anytime soon or never..

More energy needs to be spent on getting Harry and Meyers part of this offense..

and yet, here you are.........

and yet, here you are.........
Well, he’s volunteering to help coach up the rookies on the bye week and that’s more than what Gronk or AB have done lately.

Probably not, but the grumpy old men trying to tell everyone how we should feel about it is getting old.

In case you’re lost, this is an Antonio Brown thread.

If you don’t like speculation about him and a return, don’t enter the thread or post in it.

Pretty simple right?
I'm speculating that he is not coming back.

Let me be clear, I would jump for joy, scream in happiness and eat my hat if he did.

I would start a thread to eat my words too.

....But, not happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye