PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wish people would stop linking to Chiefs Planet. Has got to be the most cancerous fan forum besides Orange Mane. They literally have people in there wishing death on Brady (not just injury, death) and telling non-chiefs fans to kill themselves.

Hell, there's even a mod in there bragging about their post counts (something around 4k or so)... it's like, I have more comments on my YT channel than you have posts in your cancerous forum, stfu

Is it really out of the realm of possibilities that the Patriots had a contract waiting for AB just in case he was released? These babies need a week to calm down. This situation isn’t hard to figure out. Also, Rosenhaus has a great relationship with the Patriots.

Rosenhaus was discussing New England with Brown before he ended up in Oakland. He has as good a working relationship with New England as any agent not named Don Yee can have. It is absolutely not out of the realm of plausibility that the bulk of any non standard boilerplate terms were known to each side and only required dusting off and fine tuning.

Last edited:
Andy would drive them to the brink of madness

It would be a very short trip, probably take longer just getting them in their short bus than the actual ride would last

Is it really out of the realm of possibilities that the Patriots had a contract waiting for AB just in case he was released? These babies need a week to calm down. This situation isn’t hard to figure out. Also, Rosenhaus has a great relationship with the Patriots.

Well, yeah, they take about 8 seconds to draft. ;)

Playoffs surprise screwing as he tries to get more money and his way.

There are going to be some games if this Great Experiment works where we dictate at will how we’re going to score. Our running game is much better than 2007.

Defenses won’t know what our strength on offense is that they need to neutralize.

And if Gronk comes back? Just an insane embarrassment of riches.

So much depends on the health of our new LT. Stay hearty and Hale, Wynn!

Was looking for a thread for this and was surprised one wasn’t already up. I don’t know how to post polls so just throwing it out here.

- September 30
- October 30
- Thanksgiving
- Playoffs surprise screwing
- Duckboats and leave
- Duckboats and Contract Extension
4 straight Bowl victories... 5 including last year. Brady retires then Stidham takes over at age 27

EDIT: Then Stidham led Pats go on a run

Was looking for a thread for this and was surprised one wasn’t already up. I don’t know how to post polls so just throwing it out here.

- September 30
- October 30
- Thanksgiving
- Playoffs surprise screwing
- Duckboats and leave
- Duckboats and Contract Extension
You would fill in the area where it says POST A POLL

So how’s it going to work tonight? Is Brown going to be with the team on the sidelines or in the owner’s box with Kraft?

What if the camera is on him more than on the game?

A bad sign would be if he posted interactions with other players or the locker room. But i’d love it. To get a glimpse of the Patriots from the inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back