PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect the mods would view AB as a welcome distraction from covid and riot discussions right now.
How does Antonio Brown feel about kneeling? I feel like that is one of the strands we haven't unraveled yet.

If that gets boring, maybe we can interview him via Zoom about his thoughts on COVID and rioting. If you guys didn't hear, a Wendy's got lit on fire last night after Hotlanta cops shot a man without a gun.

Predictable, some Mr. Kraft will be bashed in this or any thread.

As much as we all like the talent, this guy is a head case and probably facing another suspension after his recent legal issues...

Then there are his issues with just about every team he has played with...

“When your own team want to hate but there’s no stopping me now devil is a lie.” comments on the LA Raiders after he was fined for missing practice.

This guy is at best another distraction...
100% agreed on this comment.

What scares me about how you word it, though, is it almost feels like someone on these forums wants us still -- AFTER EVERYTHING -- to sign the beast.

No 100%. No 1,000%.

After the psych eval, are we picking him up or nah? Come on Kraft, he was crazy, now he is ok. Sign him up again. I will keep him in check. He has learned his lesson.

How does Antonio Brown feel about kneeling? I feel like that is one of the strands we haven't unraveled yet.

If that gets boring, maybe we can interview him via Zoom about his thoughts on COVID and rioting. If you guys didn't hear, a Wendy's got lit on fire last night after Hotlanta cops shot a man without a gun.
Didn’t hear about that bit I heard about the guy who wrestled a taser gun away from a police officer and aimed it at the one who returned fire.

I think we should sign him, I’m sure he understands what he did wrong and wants to be a model citizen

/s

I think we should sign him, I’m sure he understands what he did wrong and wants to be a model citizen

/s
I think everyone here (sans Biffins) has moved on to boobs.

I think everyone here (sans Biffins) has moved on to boobs.
Ermmm, no. AB has become a God fearing man, his old ways are behind him. He is going to do a sit down with ESPN, cry and America will forgive. Sign him now. If they sign him, I am buying my Superbowl tickets now. Covid be damn.

Ermmm, no. AB has become a God fearing man, his old ways are behind him. He is going to do a sit down with ESPN, cry and America will forgive. Sign him now. If they sign him, I am buying my Superbowl tickets now. Covid be damn.
It looks like everyone here (sans Biffins and vuudu) has moved on to boobs.

Didn’t hear about that bit I heard about the guy who wrestled a taser gun away from a police officer and aimed it at the one who returned fire.
Yup, the guy running away only to get shot in the back by cowards.

Yup, the guy running away only to get shot in the back by cowards.
What did you do the last time a drunk felon took a deadly weapon from you and pointed it at you and fired?
Calling him a coward seems to be you projecting.

What did you do the last time a drunk felon took a deadly weapon from you and pointed it at you and fired?
Calling him a coward seems to be you projecting.

Are you talking about the officer who according to prosecutors kicked the man after shooting him twice in the back and then said “I got him”?
It’s a deadly weapon when used by some and not deadly when used by others in non-life threatening situations. Hmm
Anyways the AB ship has sailed.

Still a gigantic mistake to cut him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots