PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown talks about playing for, being released by Patriots

If we were going to lose anyway, I'd rather Brady have connected with AB in the endzone to take the lead.

If we were going to lose anyway, I'd rather Brady have connected with AB in the endzone to take the lead.

And that way Mac would still have a chance to win.

He'll be a super interesting case for the HOF. Easily one of the best I've ever seen. Incredible worker. Absolute mental-case (Tomlin deserves real credit for holding those teams together) but almost untouchable on the field.

One more 1k yard season and 20-30 more TD's and it'll be very tough to keep him out based on stats alone.

disagree... im glad we kept them out of the endzone, except once, for the whole game. that was a positive. speaks volumes about how hard our guys fought, regardless of being overmatched across the boards, for the most part.

I’ve watched a lot of great receivers over the years and talent wise he’s right up there. Despite all his antics he’d get my vote as a 2nd ballot if I had one. I would not let him in on the first ballot though. I hate baseball writers that punish some of these players but I’m all for keeping someone out that didn’t exemplify both “on and off” the field traits for the HOF as first ballot. I’m f@&”$ing appauled that Ray Lewis got in regardless of how great a LB/football player he was.

disagree... im glad we kept them out of the endzone, except once, for the whole game. that was a positive. speaks volumes about how hard our guys fought, regardless of being overmatched across the boards, for the most part.

Reminiscent of the 2001 game vs the Rams. Walk away with a loss, but proof positive that all it takes to beat the champs is a bit more discipline, a bit more focus.

Maybe I’m in the minority but I think off field stuff shouldn’t factor in. AB was the best if not a top 5 receiver in the league for 5 or 6 years in a row.

He’s a strange guy. Wins a super bowl in Tampa and his 2 weeks here was the highlight of his career lol.

Yeah, he is really strange. Like these stories…lol

I like the hot air balloon one because after landing he had that epic meltdown over the next few days…wtf…

1633399742266.png

1633399954177.png

getting trent brown back will help with the sloppy oline play.
Sure but he's been trending downwards on games played (% snaps) since his time with us back in 2018.

SmartSelect_20211004-175717_Firefox.jpg

I wonder if Bill is starting to feel like Gruden did.

SmartSelect_20211004-180156_Firefox.jpg

Here's the video of this presser. He certainly sounds like he's changed. Speaks glowing of Bill.

He probably knows he got released due to Kraft's jack-shack escapades, not BB.
He also said he respects RKK and appreciates the opportunity he gave him and he was emotional and immature when he said those things about Robert.

I think Brady is a genius! He knows in this league guys that get open and have great hands are the KEY to HIS success period. He took this total F-UP under his wing, put him in his house with his hot wife and guided and watch over him like a father. Made dam sure he stayed away from the ho$ out here and play great football. Just like Gronk. Begged him to come back, got him his money and threw him alot of footballs and won a Superbowl. I wish Belichick could have understood the upside of keeping these guys. Brady did.

I think Brady is a genius! He knows in this league guys that get open and have great hands are the KEY to HIS success period. He took this total F-UP under his wing, put him in his house with his hot wife and guided and watch over him like a father. Made dam sure he stayed away from the ho$ out here and play great football. Just like Gronk. Begged him to come back, got him his money and threw him alot of footballs and won a Superbowl. I wish Belichick could have understood the upside of keeping these guys. Brady did.
Eh, I still wouldn’t put that on Belichick. I think the decision to let Brown go had more to do with Kraft than him. Kraft was under a lot of heat for being a jerkoff and also had some pressure from outraged Social Justice Warriors to contend with.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back