PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
AB crossed the line when he made veiled threats to send his homey's over to tune up a woman and her kids.

There was no way the Pats were going to put up with him after that...PERIOD.
How do you AB apologists not get that?

AB can eat a bag of ****s, die of syphilis, and smoke a turd in hell after that reprehensible episode.

Last edited:
Does AB make the hof?
TO got in....

Do we know if @Biffins is ok?

devastating news......

if we had kept AB, we’d have beaten Miami, kept the bye week, rolled to the SB and won, given Tom an extension, brought Gronk back, and talking about a 3-Peat

instead we have <60% passer cam newton posting videos, while training camp is cancelled, with no chemistry with rookie/scrub/2nd year receivers still learning route tree. No TEs. And staring down the abyss to a 8-8 season for which BB gets Coach of Year, only trophy his bloated ego was missing.

if only we kept AB....... but don’t get me started

devastating news......

if we had kept AB, we’d have beaten Miami, kept the bye week, rolled to the SB and won, given Tom an extension, brought Gronk back, and talking about a 3-Peat

instead we have <60% passer cam newton posting videos, while training camp is cancelled, with no chemistry with rookie/scrub/2nd year receivers still learning route tree. No TEs. And staring down the abyss to a 8-8 season for which BB gets Coach of Year, only trophy his bloated ego was missing.

BB and Kraft really screwed that one up. He would've been the difference in at least two games which would've given them HFA. They would've ended up in the Super Bowl at the very least. Chalk that one up as one of BB's Greatest Hits: Blunders Edition.

And what is the NFL still investigating? He could've played while this was going on. He flat out got blackballed.

BB and Kraft really screwed that one up. He would've been the difference in at least two games which would've given them HFA. They would've ended up in the Super Bowl at the very least. Chalk that one up as one of BB's Greatest Hits: Blunders Edition.

And what is the NFL still investigating? He could've played while this was going on. He flat out got blackballed.
I'm not blaming Bill for AB's release; that decision seemed entirely driven by Bend-Over Bobby.

There's no doubt in my mind that, even if he had been available just for the month of December onwards (ass-uming an 8-game suspension after the first Miami game), AB still would've helped us win the KC & Miami games at home even easier than we should've already won them...But a 14-2 record still would've just given us the #2 seed & a return ticket to Bal'more for the AFCC (and Yes I am also ass-uming a win vs the Queefs at home in the AFCD)...

I'm not blaming Bill for AB's release; that decision seemed entirely driven by Bend-Over Bobby.

There's no doubt in my mind that, even if he had been available just for the month of December onwards (ass-uming an 8-game suspension after the first Miami game), AB still would've helped us win the KC & Miami games at home even easier than we should've already won them...But a 14-2 record still would've just given us the #2 seed & a return ticket to Bal'more for the AFCC (and Yes I am also ass-uming a win vs the Queefs at home in the AFCD)...
Yeah the defense was built to beat KC. With a more potent offense, that AB certainly would have provided, a 7th Superbowl win was definitely a possibility.

That's why the NFL is the best sport. So many thousands of variable that makes even winning 1 Superbowl special.

devastating news......

Was just thinking this exact thing again tonight.

Pats fans should never forget they had a potentially historic defense that wasn't even given a chance to catch its breath with that inept offense. But Kraft had to go indulge some slummin' it fetish by getting dropped off at a strip mall jack shack twice, and because of that felt he had to do everything in his power to try to correct the Pats' image with respect to the treatment of women.

Just think of what that drunk midget set in motion, and the successes he likely derailed.

Also, can't assume AB goes as crazy as he did if he was still playing football.

Was just thinking this exact thing again tonight.

Pats fans should never forget they had a potentially historic defense that wasn't even given a chance to catch its breath with that inept offense. But Kraft had to go indulge some slummin' it fetish by getting dropped off at a strip mall jack shack twice, and because of that felt he had to do everything in his power to try to correct the Pats' image with respect to the treatment of women.

Just think of what that drunk midget set in motion, and the successes he likely derailed.

Also, can't assume AB goes as crazy as he did if he was still playing football.

I think the entire offense got messed up by updating everything with AB then cutting him. Pats were like 8-0. Downhill after that.

I think the entire offense got messed up by updating everything with AB then cutting him. Pats were like 8-0. Downhill after that.

Exactly. There are no 2 ways about it was either a massive blunder to sign him for $9m with options to get to $15m, or it was a massive blunder to cut him after one game and accelerate that cap hit hamstringing us. One or the other is a blunder and either way the front office royally ****ed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back