PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Andy Reid whines about getting flagged for a penalty, though he admits it was a penalty

Status
Not open for further replies.
now the mongo Chef fan morons will claim the pictures are "stupit!" and go off on a moronic tirade about the pressure of home field advantage and how the Chiefs SHOULD be able to break all the rules because...uh...Tommyhawk Chopman, the ten rack of ribs, 500 pound, grease braincelled tick brain says so.

wtf are you talking about, who said the NFL is rigged? Who's not enjoying the win? Everyone here is just ripping on Reid for being a sore loser, so why would I or anyone take this (still not even sure what 'this' is) to a Colts forum?

You seem really worked up and looking for an argument, even if it's against a point nobody made. I'm the guy who routinely makes fun of people in the game thread for declaring the league fixed every time a flag goes against us.

You...
I don't inherently mind the complaint about penalties being selectively called, because it does happen and is the main way officials impact games in potentially fishy ways.

Last edited:
Be careful what you wish for Andy, next time the refs will call a better game and not gift you 2 tds with bogus pi’s, and might catch your blatant pick play to take away your last td.

Nobody is mentioning that obvious and blatant pick play that set the Chiefs up to take the lead late in the 4th

The phantom PI was a makeup call for that complete BS

To be honest, I wouldn’t be surprised if Reid or Sutton was instructing Ford to cross the line a little to get an edge, figuring until they got a warning it could be a free half step. Problem is Ford didn’t make it close.
According to someone on chiefsplanet Bob Sutton has been teaching his d-lineman to do that in training camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST