PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Andy Reid whines about getting flagged for a penalty, though he admits it was a penalty

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a difference between having a kid fall into addiction - and your kids selling meth out of your house.

I "am sure" he was well aware of it and encouraged it which is what you are implying here.

Noone seems to talk about the run on punt team play on 4th and 1. The refs gave them far to long to get off the field, stood over the ball preventing us from snapping it and ultimately giving us a delay of game. And they still had 12 men that would have been a key 1st down.

The refs did this on more than one play. I complained about iron the GDT.

Britt Reid, his son that went to jail 10 years ago has been the chief’s defensive line coach for the past 2 years. Interesting, what position does dee ford play?

Reed's problem with his kids were 11 years ago when they were 24 years old, he was coaching the Philadelphia Eagles at that time..

When does an adult child with a drug problem move from being the "son of" to a "stand alone butthole"...

I do not see where that is pertinent to that discussion..

BB's son Brian got busted for underage drinking at a Country Music Fest a few years ago, was he BB's son or a stupid kid???

Many addicts and people with drug problems sell drugs so they can fuel their own addictions..

Disparage Reed for being a bad coach, not a bad parent..

One kid could be standalone. Two kids is not. The language that judge used wasn’t kind to the “parenting” they apparently received. Which sounds like none.

If he had been complaining about the roughing call, he'd be right.
It was, but I could see why it was thrown. Brady’s helmet did flex forward/down. From the back, it could have appeared to be a hit to the head.

One kid could be standalone. Two kids is not. The language that judge used wasn’t kind to the “parenting” they apparently received. Which sounds like none.

It happened 11 years ago, since then one son has Od'ed and the other two are involved in coaching endeavors.. either way what a Judge says and what actually happened are two separate issues.. the Judge probably relied on one probation report to come up with his conclusion.

How long do people hold him accountable for something that happened that long ago?? What does this have to do with his inept coaching Sunday nite??

Addictions are an interesting thing as some segments of the population are predisposed by nature some by nurture.. some are born with that predilection ("born to the breed") and some learn it.. no indication of which is which in this case. Detailed info about the Reed family tree would be helpful, but none of that is really important to this thread, is it???

Yeah yeah yeah yadda yadda yadda and if Brady didn't throw that RZ pick First Half could have been 21 or at least 17-0. Andy the Top rated Offense got Shut out in the First Half and Andy knows a close Game favors the Patriots. Andy Ftr: Ford was Offsides even Clete saw it. :rolleyes:

The DE obstructed Brady's vision with the swipe. o_O

Meh, it was still ticky tack at best. It was nowhere near as egregious as the missed PI in the earlier game, though. So I'm not sure why the talking heads in the media are lumping the two together. They're doing that and complaining about the OT rules even though the team that wins the coin flip only wins 52% of the time.

To be honest, I wouldn’t be surprised if Reid or Sutton was instructing Ford to cross the line a little to get an edge, figuring until they got a warning it could be a free half step. Problem is Ford didn’t make it close.

To be honest, I wouldn’t be surprised if Reid or Sutton was instructing Ford to cross the line a little to get an edge, figuring until they got a warning it could be a free half step. Problem is Ford didn’t make it close.

I absolutely think that was the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference