PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Americas worst nightmare hasnt ended yet

Buffalo’s offense is really playing like ass. I think Allen is very good but also is regressing back to the mean. They still have away games at Saints and Bucs, while the Patriots have finished with those.

I think we're a good team overall and have a defense that should be able to keep us in pretty much any game. That said, we're not quite 'back' imo. Offense is far too inconsistent and mistake prone. If the offense gets rolling and plays up to its teased potential, then I think you see people really start to say oh crap. That said, they definitely can't be happy about Mac looking as good as he has.

I think we are def ascending.

I'm bullish on their chances to win the div and make some noise in the playoffs.

Super Bowl? God no.

I'm bullish on their chances to win the div and make some noise in the playoffs.

Super Bowl? God no.
Yeah not seeing superbowl at all. 5-4 is 5-4. They are doing well, but not sure we will have enough on offense to really compete against good teams in the playoffs.

5-4 record and we've won three straight. Buffalo's division lead slowly slipping away... Its still early but the NFL better watch out.

This is a playoff team IMO.
This Pats team has plenty more losses ahead. Way too many mistakes are being committed.

The Browns are a hard team to get a handle on.

Totally different jets with Mike white.

Who knew not always trying to play hero-ball (Zach) going 3 n out, but instead spreading the ball around taking what the D gives ya, would be a good thing?

Zach has a lot of learning to do.

Super Bowl? God no.
This is a playoff unit imo that could win one game.

I assume we finish 10-7. If we finish better than that, who knows what could happen.

Pats fans rooting for the Jets is the ultimate insult because it means we think so little of your team that you winning is no threat to us.

president obama i was a little hurt by that GIF

I see 10 wins minimum from here.

I’m very bullish - Passing offense is what is holding us back at the moment but in saying that Mac is playing better than any rookie QB and with Josh and continuing developing chemistry with the WRs and TEs - plus these guys are getting more experience in the patriots system.

SB is definitely a push but I can see Divisional game

Ever since the Cowboys game I’ve been feeling better and better about the team. The passing offense continues to lag but it’s competent and led by a good, growing player in Mac. I feel we are seeing improvement across the board. Hope our RB’s are okay, they’ve been big for us.

2-4 to 5-4 is nothing to sneeze at. That’s keeping strong and overcoming adversity.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back