PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Americas worst nightmare hasnt ended yet

We might root against your opponents.

this-agree.gif

I never knew how much y'all disliked the Jets, being a fairly new Patriots fans and all.
It seems that the Patriots and Jets are like Bama and Auburn. We never ever pull for Auburn! In fact if Auburn was playing Satan, I would have a very hard time rooting for Auburn!
At least now I know to never ever pull for the Jets, not that I ever did, but now I know the rules!!
In the early days of my fandom they were just another division obstacle. The moment of full awakening for me was when they sniped Curtis Martin :mad:

In the early days of my fandom they were just another division obstacle. The moment of full awakening for me was when they sniped Curtis Martin :mad:

It goes back further than that for me.

I still think we need to improve the passing game. We have some tough games remaining so while optimistic, I'm still not convinced we are a playoff team. IMO the tough games coming up are Cleveland, Tenn, Buffalo x2, and Indy. We should certainly beat Atlanta, Jacksonville, and Miami.

This will be a VERY tough game.

Chubb alone can kill us.

Meanwhile, I'm wondering if Bill can get Sony back here in time to play. We're in trouble unless some practice squad guy is ready to carry the load.
Totally getting flashbacks to the time where people on this forum chased Sony out of town with pitchforks, just because their sensibilities with regard to draft capital utilization were offended. Sunk cost fallacy was lost on them. Now, I bet they'd love to have him back, even if they don't/won't admit it.

Totally getting flashbacks to the time where people on this forum chased Sony out of town with pitchforks, just because their sensibilities with regard to draft capital utilization were offended. Sunk cost fallacy was lost on them. Now, I bet they'd love to have him back, even if they don't/won't admit it.
I did not like getting rid of him.

We rode him to a Super Bowl - the others are not proven

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes