PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Am I wrong to read Aaron Rogers comments and NEVER want him as my QB1?

I’m hesitant to mention this name, because it’s polarizing here, but I don’t believe I EVER heard TB12 mention winning MVP as a primary outcome for a future season in the 24 years he has played.

For that matter, I don’t believe Josh Allen, or Patrick Mahomes ever have either.
It's safe to mention Tom Brady by name here now.

You're good.

If you don't want to deal with talented divas get ready for a lot of 8 and 9 win seasons, coaching can only take you so far in the end talent has to make the plays.

Not on your best day, even with $10m in your hand
Dude, I date way hotter women than that. Here's the girl I just cancelled a trip to Tampa with for the WC game to finish something for work. (I'm deleting the picture shortly).

Dude, I date way hotter women than that. Here's the girl I just cancelled a trip to Tampa with for the WC game to finish something for work. (I'm deleting the picture shortly).
1673997831811.jpeg

"You'll put your eye out, kid!" :)

Back a couple years ago, there was a thread on Rodgers that dealt with his social life... At some point, either @RobertWeathers or I posted a pick of Lily and it became a thing. (he was not linked to her) There was a lot of back and forth, and it evolved into every Aaron Rodgers thread gets Lily in it... The pics are now these very innocuous shots of her, not the early ones of her with her boobs spilling out everywhere..

I miss those pics of her boobs spilling out everywhere.

Aaron has nobody to blame but himself. He once again put himself in this situation. Some of these players are very rich, but are terrible negotiators or just don't give a sh*t about keeping talent. GB's problem for years has been a WR like Adams looks amazing in the regular season only to have opposing teams take him out in the playoffs and expose how bad the rest of the supporting cast is. This was the Saints problem as well with Michael Thomas. Aaron will never come close to winning another Super Bowl unless GB lands a ton of talent. Don't hold your breath. They've been pretty bad drafting team as well.

Back a couple years ago, there was a thread on Rodgers that dealt with his social life. It didn't start that way but it was hijacked into him with Olivia Munn, Danica Patrick, the chick from Tron Legacy... a whole bunch of others. Talked about how he might have had a thing for dudes, some 5th string wideout that he was all upset about getting cut, really down the rabbit hole. At some point, either @RobertWeathers or I posted a pick of Lily and it became a thing. (he was not linked to her) There was a lot of back and forth, and it evolved into every Aaron Rodgers thread gets Lily in it. We defend Lily like she's our queen or some chit. One of the guys badmouthed her and that chit isn't gonna fly. The pics are now these very innocuous shots of her, not the early ones of her with her boobs spilling out everywhere. She's like the patsfans mascot of the Aaron Rodger Thread Hijack Movement.

@Jlaff here's the whole story. I don't get the fascination either, but it became a thing. It's bigger than all of us. The internet kinda has a way of doing that, you know what I mean?
@Jlaff @ArchAngel007

It is the way....
images (2).jpeg

You guys know the rules by now. :cool:

740full-milana-vayntrub.jpg

still waiting for a sex tape of her to leak

A bachelor financier was dating three different women and decided to give each woman $10,000 to see which one he should marry:

Woman A spent $10,000 on her wardrobe, make up, haircut, and a makeover to make her presentable for the bachelor.

Woman B spent $10,000 to upgrade the bachelor's entertainment system with a 100" flat screen TV, a PS5, and etc...all for the bachelor.

Woman C invested the $10,000 and had a 500% ROI then gave $50,000 back to the bachelor.

Which one did the bachelor choose?

The one with the biggest breasts......
Lol I legitimately laughed out loud at this.

Aaron has nobody to blame but himself. He once again put himself in this situation. Some of these players are very rich, but are terrible negotiators or just don't give a sh*t about keeping talent. GB's problem for years has been a WR like Adams looks amazing in the regular season only to have opposing teams take him out in the playoffs and expose how bad the rest of the supporting cast is. This was the Saints problem as well with Michael Thomas. Aaron will never come close to winning another Super Bowl unless GB lands a ton of talent. Don't hold your breath. They've been pretty bad drafting team as well.

I was able to watch the most of the 2nd half of Loins - fudgePackers on the Love Boat... Lot of GB fans, a few Detroit fans & the rest of us... The GB ones - in their shirts & caps of course - would stand up & applaud every time they scored or whatever... Silence from their half of the Lounge after A-a-ron threw that HORRIBLE, soon-to-be season-ending pick... and when the Loins converted on 4th down to ice the game, Everyone BUT the Packers half let out a big cheer... Seems that the Discount Double-Dork isn't well-liked in other parts of the country too...

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back