PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Alamo's Predict The Score Alamo's Predict the Score Contest - Week 13: @NE at @BUF

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Post your predictions here for Week 13, New England Patriots at Buffalo Bills:

This week is a little different. Due to the Monday night game being the tie-breaker, it requires a score prediction so as a result, for just this week, I'm going to have us run it through here:

CLICK HERE: PatsFans.com Weekly NFL Picks Contest

So be sure and post your prediction there and those results will be used for the tally for this week, which will have the results posted here as normal. We'll return to the normal format starting next week and I'm going to try and catch us up from previous weeks in the next couple of days. Working 9am-9pm right now for the remainder of this week (and did so last week), so it's just been a little challenging.

Again, post your prediction on that link for this week. If you want to post something here, you can, but don't forget to hit the picks link and do it there - even if you don't want to fill out the entire bracket.

Again, post your prediction here:

Super easy, and this is the ONLY WEEK we'll be doing it this way. We'll return to normal for the next one.

Pats 26
Bills 22

Hmmm... I keep going back and forth on this one. I think the loss of white will hurt the bills more than most of that fanbase is willing to admit right now. I'm a little nervous that Mac may get rattled at some point but he has shown the ability to stay calm and poised for the most part so...

Pats 31

Bills 21

Patriots 20

Bills 27

Changed pick based on weather and no Dugger, Pats return the favor at Gillette.

Last edited:
Again, I'll be posting reminders throughout, but don't forget to post your predictions here first before replying to this thread:

Super easy, and this is the ONLY WEEK we'll be doing it this way. We'll return to normal for the next one.

But you're welcome to add your predictions to this thread after as well, just be sure and at least submit them first at the above link. ;)

Last edited:
34-17 Pats

Pats 30
Bills 21

Pats 24
Bills 17

Had to fight my gambler's logic that Pats are due for a loss.

Patriots 29

Bills 13

Buff 24
Pats 16

ŇἝ₩ Ξ∩ɠŁΔΝ◗ ⨇⨣Řἱ◉τ⫓ ↣⇥ ²⁸

βῡϝϜ₳£⨂ Β⫯ʆʆŝ →↣ ₂₁

Pats 30, Dills 28

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes