PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AJ Brown Just Unfollowed Eagles, Followed 2 Patriots Players on Instagram

Looks like he's putting out some fires. Maybe someone with the team even asked him to do so.

I'm still not averse to trading for AJ Brown if the price is right. It looks less likely now based on that tweet.

But who knows if contract negotiations with Eagles stall, maybe this possibility of moving to the Patriots is now an option in the back of AJ's mind.

Not buying it A.J. Brown is the better player.
licensed-image

But is AJ a big talented kid?

Eagles might win another super bowl. Why would he leave?
I don't think he will, but he grew up a Patriots' fan (still cannot f***ing believe they didn't draft him!). Yes, the Eagles might win another Super Bowl, but their window might be closing - they had a lot of older players there.

I know most of this board thinks the Pats are 52 players away, but it simply isn't true.

When you stop being freinds on Facebook that's serious.

Probably going to boycott the joint where the Eagles players buy cheesesteaks as well.

AJ Brown is a stud. If we can get him for our 2025 2nd round pick I'd do it in a heartbeat and also give him that 25m per year contract he probably wants as well.

Yep, I would do that deal in a heartbeat. And if they followed that up with a good WR selection on day 2 of the draft they could be well on their way to fixing this offense. QB at 3, OT and WR on Day 2, and then just keep adding prospects.

Has a lot of talent, but if he's disgruntled on a winning team no thanks
You mean a top WR in the NFL has a big ego? If we didn't sign any of those type guys we wouldn't get a number 1, kind of like the way they've been operating the last few years.

I would offer a third in 2024 and 2025 a 2025 second would be a steal.
Wolf did say they had conversations about vet WRs.

Id love it. His contract is really good for a #1, its barely more than what Calvin ridley just got. However if judon tweeted about him coming here that means it definitely isn’t happening.

A lot of strange things happen in the league, but the Eagles salary cap hit for a this year trade looks ridiculous.

A lot of strange things happen in the league, but the Eagles salary cap hit for a this year trade looks ridiculous.

Him and Hurts haven’t been seeing eye to eye it’s a deep draft for WR it makes sense.

He's realizing how overrated the squatter/recipient of grown men pushing his azz/body surfer is at QB.

Correct! we need 53!
I count 3, but one, QB, is absolutely critical, and another, high-end WR, hard to come by, and another, LT, tough to find.

And all three are really expensive.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back