PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION AFCCG: Bengals at Chiefs

Can anyone checked if @MahomestoKelce is alright
2018: lose AFCCG in OT at home
2019: win Super Bowl
2020: get destroyed in Super Bowl
2021: blow 21-3 lead and lose AFCCG in OT at home

They consider this a dynasty in Kansas City.
Qb rating in those games:

2018: 117
2019: 78.1
2020: 52.3
2021: 91.3

Pathetic loss by the Chefs. Mahomes looking like a doofus out there.

The "who dey" thing I can do without, but it beats the hell out of that insufferable tomahawk chop chant.

I don’t think I’ve been this happy since Brady and the Bucs knocked of the Chiefs in SB 55. I just dislike the Chief’s arrogance so much, it’s so wonderful to see them knocked out. Gonna DVR Nick Wright tomorrow and watch it over and over again. Rooting for Cincy to win it all !

I have no idea how the Chiefs gagged like that.

This was a layup. The whole team healthy, once again getting incredibly lucky as no injuries to their big 5 superstar players. Got a second life after “winning” that Buffalo game. Won two OT coin tosses. Brady eliminated. Cincinnati is obviously a good team but not close to a powerhouse.

The Chiefs prime years are likely over. Their ages, the cap, their luck with health…this was such a gimme. I was fully expecting them to win it.

How do you blow a 21-3 lead and choke this bad? Mahomes almost couldn’t possibly have played worse after halftime.

The best part is Mahomes' TikTok loving idiot brother won't be making an arse of himself for a week in LA in a week.
Maybe he will be in LA. My co-worker said he's dating EJ Johnson (Magic Johnson's son). Probably not true but I just went along with it.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back