PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION AFCCG: Bengals at Chiefs

He created a ton of his own pressure in last years super bowl. Brady has faced comparable offensive line breakdowns and kept the game close on several occasions.
Can't disagree.

I'd LOVE it if Cinci pulled a 2001 Pats.
Don't expect it, but it would be my favorite outcome.
I had to research.

The 01 Patriots beat the favored Steelers 24-17. 14 of those points were special teams.

That's what Cincinnati needs. They need special teams TD's and or the D to score today.

I had to research.

The 01 Patriots beat the favored Steelers 24-17. 14 of those points were special teams.

That's what Cincinnati needs. They need special teams TD's and or the D to score today.

Look up who was taking snaps under center for that game.

Look up who was taking snaps under center for that game.
Tom Brady and then Bledsoe.

For the Steelers it was Kordell Stewart.

Therein lies the difference today.

Cincinnati is playing against an elite QB. One unlikely to turn it over.

I think the first few series will tell alot.

I think the first few series will tell alot.

dunno bout that. The Bengals could be up 21-0 at halftime and i still wouldn’t feel very safe about them winning. Hope im wrong but its hard to see many scenarios with cincy winning IN arrowhead. In cincy i might say ok they have a fighting chance.

Pain

0206841-C-333-F-4-E04-ADD7-370-A6318-AD46.jpg

dunno bout that. The Bengals could be up 21-0 at halftime and i still wouldn’t feel very safe about them winning. Hope im wrong but its hard to see many scenarios with cincy winning IN arrowhead. In cincy i might say ok they have a fighting chance.
Yeah I agree.

I meant if it's 14-0 KC within the first ten minutes, well, game over.

This has a 2014 Colts/Pats AFC title game vibe to it.

One team is happy to be here. The other is hell bent on redemption.

It would have been a better story if the fecking Niners hadn't choked away that SB. Then the Chefs would get their chance at redemption. Now it's simply the end of the NYFLs 2021 script. Sad times.

I had to research.

They didnt need special teams or defensive scores a few weeks ago... Offensively the Bengals can hang with the team name the derides native americans

My fear is his brother and fiance are eventually going to get beat up. Likely in an opposing teams stadium.

As much as I dislike those two, I don't wish harm on them.
beat up? lol, like they are ever exposed to the hoi polloi ... aint no one gonna touch the privileged ones sitting in their private box...

They didnt need special teams or defensive scores a few weeks ago... Offensively the Bengals can hang with the team name the derides native americans

beat up? lol, like they are ever exposed to the hoi polloi ... aint no one gonna touch the privileged ones sitting in their private box...
who cares about these two obvious sub-morons....their existence is their punishmnet. To paraphrase McLuhan.."in the future,every near brain dead moron will be famous for 15 minutes"...

....Nothing wrong with special teams and defensive scores. There's no need to be defensive about winning games with those. Not "needing" those scores doesn't make a team better than a team that wins with them.

The previous game was in Cincinnati. Today in KC. So that's one big difference.

The other difference is Mahomes is playing as well as he's ever played.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back