PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AFC East Champions Gear!

Status
Not open for further replies.
send Suh 50 million $ worth...chump

Awful shirts, thank God I'm not buying them.

I've never bought division champs gear. Probably never will.

They need to make a "We Own Rex" shirt. That might be worth considering.

I've never bought division champs gear. Probably never will.

They need to make a "We Own Rex" shirt. That might be worth considering.

Come on now... Those Patriots Run the East shirts last year were awesome

division champs again!!:cool:

fish are stuck with that fat pig SUH...terrible contract, also gave tannhell a ton of money lmao

division champs again!!:cool:

fish are stuck with that fat pig SUH...terrible contract, also gave tannhell a ton of money lmao
It must pain fish fans that their team keeps making the same mistake over and over again. Give a star a huge contract, cut good players to accommodate said move and then struggle when the star underperforms and the team has no depth.

It must pain fish fans that their team keeps making the same mistake over and over again. Give a star a huge contract, cut good players to accommodate said move and then struggle when the star underperforms and the team has no depth.
Miami is a crappy city with a second-rate transient population and is a cultural wasteland. It gets what it deserves.

Miami is a crappy city with a second-rate transient population and is a cultural wasteland. It gets what it deserves.

Save South Beach. Great restaurant and bar scene.

Great to hear. My wife and I have tickets and a friends time share for the week. Hoping for the best.

I'm guessing there are merchandise fetishists who need to own/collect everything. I'm not sure whom else these would appeal to. IMO.

Sounds like some people here have gotten spoiled having these shirts out pretty much year to year to buy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back