PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AFC East Champions Gear!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing there are merchandise fetishists who need to own/collect everything. I'm not sure whom else these would appeal to. IMO.
The companies making this stuff hate when the Pats win. I need an AFCE champion shirt or hat like I need a flat tire. If this were the Jets they be selling millions.

Sadly, while current regime remains in place I'll not be buying any NFL merchandise ever again.
The NFL had a commercial last year about how you shouldn't buy jerseys from China and stuff like that because you don't support the NFL, the teams and the players. Someone should make the opposite commercial about how you should buy jerseys from China, just because of that reason.

Don't mind me if I don't get overly excited about divisional championships, but I'm saving my excitement for the real deal. Someday, I'm sure that I will get excited over it again, just not now.

I get some div champ stuff every time. I usually wait till the end of the season, when they are about $10. This season, I really don't think I can give the MFL a penny. Beside, nike sux. Thin, bad fitting, crappy material.

Sadly, while current regime remains in place I'll not be buying any NFL merchandise ever again.
I got a cool NPLPA sponsored hoodie, it has the Boston skyline with all (or many, anyway) of the players' names making it up. No "shield", no "NFL", just the players. Not that the NFLPA needs my money but at least it's going to a place that paid to defend Brady.

It looks like this particular one isn't made anymore, and, honestly, most are stupid to me but I look here once in a while to see if there's anything good :

https://www.fanprint.com/collections/new-england-patriots/

The NFL had a commercial last year about how you shouldn't buy jerseys from China and stuff like that because you don't support the NFL, the teams and the players. Someone should make the opposite commercial about how you should buy jerseys from China, just because of that reason.

Hell yes! I've been buying my jerseys off of aliexpress.com for 3 years now, it's hard to tell the difference. I got in the mail a Brady charcoal jersey last week and it looks amazing.

Sounds like some people here have gotten spoiled having these shirts out pretty much year to year to buy :D

I didn't know that Bob Kraft and Fraudger Goodless posted here.

I get some div champ stuff every time. I usually wait till the end of the season, when they are about $10. This season, I really don't think I can give the MFL a penny. Beside, nike sux. Thin, bad fitting, crappy material.

Their golf shoes and clothing suck too.

The companies making this stuff hate when the Pats win. I need an AFCE champion shirt or hat like I need a flat tire. If this were the Jets they be selling millions.

T-Shirt companies HATE them!
Patriots use ONE WEIRD TRICK to continually win division titles!

I always had one rule when it came to buying NFL merchandise:

- Never buy jerseys of players that are still on rookie deals

Then I expanded my rule to also include:

- Don't buy gear celebrating anything other than a Super Bowl victory

Then BB traded away Milloy and Seymour over night (and then Moss and Mankins) so I added:

- Never buy a single jersey of a Patriots player because they could be traded as soon as you get the shipping confirmation email lol

Great to hear. My wife and I have tickets and a friends time share for the week. Hoping for the best.
Just my impression from a couple visits. Your experience hopefully will be different. (Just don't expect a lot from the service sector down there.)

I HAVE to get some SB49 champs gear. Every individual molecule of each of my Pats t-shirts and long shirts from 2001, 2003 and 2004 is so strained it can barely retain the properties of a solid. ;)

Only buy Super Bowl Championship stuff. Playoff participant gear is for Colts fans.

I always had one rule when it came to buying NFL merchandise:

- Never buy jerseys of players that are still on rookie deals

Then I expanded my rule to also include:

- Don't buy gear celebrating anything other than a Super Bowl victory

Then BB traded away Milloy and Seymour over night (and then Moss and Mankins) so I added:

- Never buy a single jersey of a Patriots player because they could be traded as soon as you get the shipping confirmation email lol

That's the great thing about the knock offs, minimal investment in the jersey if said player leaves.

That's the great thing about the knock offs, minimal investment in the jersey if said player leaves.

And an added bonus: the NFL doesn't make squat

with our SBs and AFC championships who is actually buying AFC East division winner gear

with our SBs and AFC championships who is actually buying AFC East division winner gear

Because sometimes it's great.

e3d9a0149d0beeb5ece5dbc7d88cc250.jpg

Kick ass shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand