PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Adrian Gonzalez

"Once they start clicking"? And when is this going to magically commence, peabrain? There are 8 teams in the AL with better records than this team right now. When are Lackey and Dice-K going to magically transform to competitive pitchers? When is the trainwreck of our bullpen going to magically turn it around? I am the biggest Sox homer you will ever meet, but this team is broken. I don't know if it's Francoma, or what. No playoffs this year. We can revisit this thread at the all star break.

I think the team's problem is as simple as our 2 biggest leaders (Pedroia and Youk) are struggling so far. Our team is methodical, robotic and overall dull.

Ellsbury looking good lately .... good time to trade him ... package him with Lackey :cool: to make it attractive to us fans also.:D

Going for the sweep today, DMC is making himself look so smart :rolleyes:

4 games out of first in May, the sky is falling!

"Once they start clicking"? And when is this going to magically commence, peabrain? There are 8 teams in the AL with better records than this team right now. When are Lackey and Dice-K going to magically transform to competitive pitchers? When is the trainwreck of our bullpen going to magically turn it around? I am the biggest Sox homer you will ever meet, but this team is broken. I don't know if it's Francoma, or what. No playoffs this year. We can revisit this thread at the all star break.
Yep comeback and visit your post at the allstar break and we will serve you up some crow and a big slice of hummble pie!!!!:cool3:

Last edited:
I hope all of you guys are right! Back to original topic, AGon is a monstah!

Nice of Jekyll to show up today.

Hey, I am a lifelong fan. I'm just annoyed that they are sucking so bad! And the Yankees are in meltdown mode btw, so lets not start fellating each other just yet.

Hey, I am a lifelong fan. I'm just annoyed that they are sucking so bad! And the Yankees are in meltdown mode btw, so lets not start fellating each other just yet.

I got pretty pissed at their start too, but its pretty obvious they are too talented to play like that for long. Who knew Cleveland would have the best record in baseball? Getting swepted by them was a real low point when it happened.

When Crawford gets going, the only easy out in the lineup is Tek/Salty. Lowrie is emerging as one of the best offensive SS in the game. This team is making the playoffs.

so nice to see gonzo doing what i said he would in a good park

so nice to see gonzo doing what i said he would in a good park
Fenway is going to go nuts when he brings the home run hitting form back there. A-Gone is making 2011 worth watching alone.

I officially have a man crush on A-Gone. :D

I got pretty pissed at their start too, but its pretty obvious they are too talented to play like that for long. Who knew Cleveland would have the best record in baseball? Getting swepted by them was a real low point when it happened.

When Crawford gets going, the only easy out in the lineup is Tek/Salty. Lowrie is emerging as one of the best offensive SS in the game. This team is making the playoffs.

Tek says Hi....He had some of the most timely hitting last night keeping rally's going and allowing us to get to the big boys.....A-Gonz is an absolute BEAST!!!

Tek says Hi....He had some of the most timely hitting last night keeping rally's going and allowing us to get to the big boys.....A-Gonz is an absolute BEAST!!!

Varitek is still an easy out, congrats...he finally made contact with the baseball. He'll still have worst stats by far.

Varitek is still an easy out, congrats...he finally made contact with the baseball. He'll still have worst stats by far.

I was just messing around as he came through in the clutch when we needed him to last night....He is also a really classy and good guy....When the Sox were in Kansas City years ago, I went to the hotel after the game and was talking to some of the players in the bar area....Obviously I was trying to get Manny, Nomar and Pedro's autographs but they were nowhere to be seen....I hung out with Jeremy Giambi, Tim Wakefield and Tek.....Tek actually invited me to sit at the table with him and his childhood friend who lives out there and Tek bought my drinks all night and we all BS'ed about baseball and such....he is one cool ass dude.....I am glad he is still on the Sox and No not for his offensive production anymore but for his game calling and leadership.....

I was just messing around as he came through in the clutch when we needed him to last night....He is also a really classy and good guy....When the Sox were in Kansas City years ago, I went to the hotel after the game and was talking to some of the players in the bar area....Obviously I was trying to get Manny, Nomar and Pedro's autographs but they were nowhere to be seen....I hung out with Jeremy Giambi, Tim Wakefield and Tek.....Tek actually invited me to sit at the table with him and his childhood friend who lives out there and Tek bought my drinks all night and we all BS'ed about baseball and such....he is one cool ass dude.....I am glad he is still on the Sox and No not for his offensive production anymore but for his game calling and leadership.....

I'd like to see him retire after this season, but stay on as a catchers and pitchers coach.

get off his nuts b/c I have been all over him since he was a rookie.

I am ecstatic we have him finally and he is on my facebook fantasy team that I check daily, but make no BS daily changes like the MAJORITY does. I keep MY team the same.

Back off Adrian I wanted him way before Tex was even an option..... I followed him at SD and knew how brutal of a park he played at especially for an opposite field LHB

Adrian is my BOY:cool: you can come on the band wagon I'll be nice.

Last edited:
get off his nuts b/c I have been all over him since he was a rookie.

I am ecstatic we have him finally and he is on my facebook fantasy team that I check daily, but make no BS daily changes like the MAJORITY does. I keep MY team the same.

Back off Adrian I wanted him way before Tex was even an option..... I followed him at SD and knew how brutal of a park he played at especially for an opposite field LHB

Adrian is my BOY:cool: you can come on the band wagon I'll be nice.
With the greatest of respect to your opinion TheSolderKing it's not exactly a thunderous observation to bring in a brilliant hitter in a ball park that is friendly and conducive to his style.

I'm with you in that this is a brilliant move for the Red Sox and I look forward to him terrorizing opponents for many many years.

With the greatest of respect to your opinion TheSolderKing it's not exactly a thunderous observation to bring in a brilliant hitter in a ball park that is friendly and conducive to his style.

I'm with you in that this is a brilliant move for the Red Sox and I look forward to him terrorizing opponents for many many years.

we didn't exactly give up much Kelly Rizzo Fuentes

Rizzo cancels out Gonz... he is a Stellar 1B prospect.

Casey Kelly is not a topnotch top 10 guy

Fuentes is Jacoby's replacement if we elect to not resign Jacoby

Horrible decision by Francona tonight to pinchrun for Gonzalez.

Memories of Grady Little.

If Gonzalez is on 2nd or 3rd, or you're pinchrunning with a guy who's a good bet to steal and get into scoring position, maybe. but you don't take your best bat out of the lineup when it's just a man on 1st.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back