PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Adrian Gonzalez

we didn't exactly give up much Kelly Rizzo Fuentes

Rizzo cancels out Gonz... he is a Stellar 1B prospect.

Casey Kelly is not a topnotch top 10 guy

Fuentes is Jacoby's replacement if we elect to not resign Jacoby
It's getting to the point where opposition pitchers should intentionally walk Gonzalez at Fenway. Loving the opposite field power.

I'll be interested to see what comes out of the MLB Draft tomorrow.

It's getting to the point where opposition pitchers should intentionally walk Gonzalez at Fenway. Loving the opposite field power.

I don't know if there's any chance of him falling (signability?), but would love to see Trevor Bauer... also Mikie Mahtook from LSU, though he may be gone before the Sox first pick, too.

I agree... However it is a SHAME our 2 # 1's we received are later picks. Texas and Detroit.

I bet our #1 is the best of the lot:(

we should go after the HIGH bonus guys that teams will pass on.:) both early on and late.

Last edited:
I agree... However it is a SHAME our 2 # 1's we received are later picks. Texas and Detroit.

I bet our #1 is the best of the lot:(

we should go after the HIGH bonus guys that teams will pass on.:) both early on and late.

I think the #1 we lost fell b/t the 2 we received.

One pick is actually middle of the round, I think.

Not sure if any top guys are expected to fall significantly -- I haven't read about anything like that this year.

I haven't done a ton of research either but I did hear that they say this draft is like a belichick favorite draft....It isn't top end heavy with can't miss prospects but it is very deep overall.....That could be good for us having 2 later picks as we could get some good players and not have to throw big $ to sign them...

nice info

any links for me?

is it tonight tomorrow?

nice info

any links for me?

is it tonight tomorrow?

No sorry I don't have any links as I watched baseball all day yesterday and was hearing from different "experts" about how deep the draft was and how there should be good prospects available even in the 2nd round.....The draft is tonight at 7pm et.....

Rizzo made his debut for the Padres last night 1-2 witha triple and a couple walks, I think

Rizzo hit his first HR Saturday.

OT: another callup last week worth keeping an eye on is Mike Moustakas, a 3B for KC

I'm happy for him. He had no future here. I'd make A-gon trade a million times over. Padres could have requested more imo.... good thing hoyer or w/e his name is has a past relationship w/ Theo/Sox

he is the league MVP and it's not even close.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
Back