PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AB toying with us again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I LOVE this thread!!!!!!!

Now it’s turning into chubby mamas boys typing “If I were Brady......”

The delusion is epic!!!!!!

IF I was Brady I would threaten to Retire after the Season if we don't get AB. Kraft is a hypocrite the man loves the fertile position coward.

“Fertile position”.....?

I'd be livid with Kraft if I were Brady. Watch him go to the Ravens, Chiefs, Packers, or another contender. What also sucks about this is that shmessy will continue to post on here.

Agree, kid is annoying af

I'd be livid with Kraft if I were Brady. Watch him go to the Ravens, Chiefs, Packers, or another contender. What also sucks about this is that shmessy will continue to post on here.

Imagine if he goes to the ravens or chiefs and they beat us in the playoffs largely due to AB going off on us. Oh man.... not saying I think it will happen BUT if it did the outrage and hate towards kraft would be off the damn charts.

I'm going to be really happy when they win the SB this year. I'm going to repost so many pathetic moronic messages from this thread. For days too.
Lmfao at the Master Bator rook defending Early Bird Bob trying to cover for his HJ and BJ from Lulu and Mingbi over getting AB for his QB.

You might have had a point if you had chosen any three teams besides those, showing once again that you have an embarrassing lack of football knowledge given how much time you spend on here.

Holy crap people are starting to lose their minds on here.

ABDS??

You might have had a point if you had chosen any three teams besides those, showing once again that you have an embarrassing lack of football knowledge given how much time you spend on here.
I have an "embarrassing lack of football knowledge" for the reasonable belief that it would be irritating to see an All-Pro WR go to a contending team who the Pats could likely face in the playoffs or SuperBowl? Huh?

Who needs info? Logic suggests he is returning. Our receiving group is a disaster. That makes Tom sad. AB is available. That would make Tom happy. The offense would work and be happy. We’d all be happy.

You’re funny.

I have an "embarrassing lack of football knowledge" for the reasonable belief that it would be irritating to see an All-Pro WR go to a contending team who the Pats could likely face in the playoffs or SuperBowl? Huh?

Whoops I thought you were talking about Brady, not Brown.

I’ll amend my post to criticize your embarrassing ambiguity with your pronoun usage.

He was on a contending team for 10 years that the Patriots could face in the playoffs.

Whats your point?

He’d go to the Chargers and their new stadium. Rivers is a free agent. Their O-line stinks though.

Watch AB joins him in LA next year. Lol.

Shiiiiiit, the meltdown from half this board would be epic. Forget about half the league. If he comes back, I’m trolling HARD.

Hi Kontra!

He’d go to the Chargers and their new stadium. Rivers is a free agent. Their O-line stinks though.

Watch AB joins him in LA next year. Lol.

@TBR see I’m not the only one who was confused :D

Agree, kid is annoying af

If annoying = right .......

You should give up “magical thinking”. Life is real, it’s not a video game, son.

Jeff Howe said no go on Twitter as well. That makes Reiss, Howe, and Curran all saying not gonna happen. Think the dream is dead.

Imagine if he goes to the ravens or chiefs and they beat us in the playoffs largely due to AB going off on us. Oh man.... not saying I think it will happen BUT if it did the outrage and hate towards kraft would be off the damn charts.

Fantasy is fun!!!!!!!

He was on a contending team for 10 years that the Patriots could face in the playoffs.

Whats your point?

AB was a big reason why the Steelers were contenders for multiple years (not 10 though).

It's entirely different to add an All-Pro WR to a team who is already a contender without him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes