PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aaron Rodgers to retire next week? UPDATE: Not Retiring

If this happens we're in the 2007 Brett Favre phase of attention whoring and not the 2008 Brett Favre is actually playing someplace else for real this time phase of attention whoring.

I bet Rodgers gets a big raise for this year and the rest of his contract voided so he can leave next year.

Sad Milana Vayntrub GIF

I have been saying it for months now... Rodgers is going to report and act like nothing happened and that it was all media driven nonsense. That's why he does his whole passive-aggressive routine. He is constantly putting things out there without ever actually saying anything.

I bet Rodgers gets a big raise for this year and the rest of his contract voided so he can leave next year.
Maybe he will, but Green Bay would be stupid to agree to that.

It will be nauseating to see him throw the media under the bus for the 50th consecutive time, after orchestrating a campaign through the media, and crying at everyone for speculating after sending vague messages designed to be controversial and ambiguous.

Guy is such a tool...really. This is the worst possible outcome for him.

Last edited:
Should also note, once again, that Rapoport is the most dishonest “league insider” out there.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Aaron Rodgers - 37.0M
David Bakhtiari - 23.0M
Davante Adams - 14.5M
Randall Cobb - 9.0M
Aaron Jones - 12.0M

Total - 95.5M

Tell me how the Patriots would build a solid defense and special teams unit when nearly $100M of their cap is tied up to ensuring their diva quarterback has everthing he could ever want.

Last edited:
Attention Whore. Knew he was gonna play all along. Anyway can’t wait to see him cry in the end again.

The Packers are caving, apparently (though the details aren't out yet).

Engineering a clean exit, Tompa style

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back