PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aaron Rodgers positive for COVID (update: “furious” status leaked, claims he didn’t lie, attacks NFL protocols)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with all this, except vaccinated people do not spread it as easily as unvaxxed. Their window of spread time is significantly shorter (usually one day versus over a week.)
I would like to see where you got this from. My vaccinated son had symptoms for a week, how could his spread time be just a day? If what you say is true, why hasn't the CDC come out with new recommendations for vaccinated people who get Covid shortening their isolation times?

Well, you did say "just" listen to the CDC. People need to be getting info everywhere they can, not "just" from the CDC.
Need to disagree.
Definitely NOT everywhere they can.
From all reliable sources perhaps?
From all people who have a clue about that which they are speaking?

Need to disagree.
Definitely NOT everywhere they can.
From all reliable sources perhaps?
From all people who have a clue about that which they are speaking?
the thing is there is still so much we don't know about Covid, and experts have been wrong early on and have changed recommendations. I'm not just talking about spread. I'm always wary when a narrative is being pushed. I read many foreign studies as well.

Well, you did say "just" listen to the CDC. People need to be getting info everywhere they can, not "just" from the CDC.
Is there no difference between sources of information to you? If Tom Brady says something about football, then I say something about football, do they both deserve equal consideration?

Well, you know the old folk medicine adage, have pneumonia, take the worm meds and if that doesn't work, try leeches. Science from the 13th Century is wicked awesome, right Aaron?

Well, you know the old folk medicine adage, have pneumonia, take the worm meds and if that doesn't work, try leeches. Science from the 13th Century is wicked awesome, right Aaron?

Whatever happened to the popular early 2020 bleach and internal light-therapy cures?

thumb_notsportscenter-live-look-in-at-packer-fans-with-the-bears-having-36147849.png

Last edited:
I would like to see where you got this from. My vaccinated son had symptoms for a week, how could his spread time be just a day? If what you say is true, why hasn't the CDC come out with new recommendations for vaccinated people who get Covid shortening their isolation times?

I can’t find that specific one right now, but there’s this:

Make a statement!

71pjkXc-9PL._AC_UX385_.jpg

71MA19fYe+L._AC_UL1500_.jpg

Would you support the existence of such a policy? Just curious.

I have seen many suggest that hospitals should not treat the unvaccinated or, at the very least, move them to the very back of the line. I find it terrifying how many Americans - and they know who they are - support the idea of withholding care from those who engage in unhealthy behavior.

Who do we go after next? The smokers and the fatties?
These are false equivalency. Getting vaccinated keeps you safe and others safe. It does not require a major behavior change like people who get fat and those who smoke.

simply not true at all. My 27 year old vaccinated son in great shape recently got Covid along with my sister in law, also with no underlying conditions. Out of a group of 5 vaccinated people, 2 caught it form a close contact with someone positive. Vaccinated people also spread just as easily as the unvaxed. So much misinformation on both sides. Get vaccinated to protect yourself from more severe sympoms, but you can also get Covid and spread it.
Not just as easily. Vaccinated people spread for fewer days than unvaccinated people and of course are more likely to have no symptoms. 95% of hospitalizations are unvaccinated people.

I guess people can't help themselves on staying on topic when it comes to Covid

We literally pay taxes so that the CDC can study diseases and tell us how to combat them. The CDC employs the best experts to do this work.

But, you want to ignore the CDC because you saw a Facebook post from a relative stating that a doctor somewhere disagrees with the CDC....for reasons.

The media is absolutely torching Rodgers. I really do wonder what he will say this week. I assume he will go back on McAfee but man, he is going to be watched like a hawk in terms of protocols. I wonder if he does play vs Seattle. Supposedly he does need to produce a negative test this week to be cleared.

I wonder how many people caught covid from Rodgers and whether they can sue him.

Yet still not a peep out of NJFL about Rodgers. My bet is they are waiting for another one of their executives to email illicitly taken pictures of topless cheerleaders or another one of their other employees to drink 18 shots and use his sports car to incinerate a young lady so they can quietly say our investigation ran its course and we're fining GB a bag of balls and kissing Aaron's ring.

Not sure this study says its only a day where transmissible, but study does show vaccines reduce spread but do not stop spread of Delta, ≥ 50%. To be clear study indicates spread still occurs with vaccinated people infected with Delta variant particularly in household setting. So vaccination does reduce spread and clearly provides better outcomes for those infected, but spread still can occur. Hope your son and family are all OK.

The media is absolutely torching Rodgers. I really do wonder what he will say this week. I assume he will go back on McAfee but man, he is going to be watched like a hawk in terms of protocols. I wonder if he does play vs Seattle. Supposedly he does need to produce a negative test this week to be cleared.
Whose torching him? I haven't seen anything

Whose torching him? I haven't seen anything
Pretty much every single national sports media person out there. Its made "mainstream" news as well, and was on SNL this weekend.

Pretty much every single national sports media person out there. Its made "mainstream" news as well, and was on SNL this weekend.
Today? I know Friday it was a big deal but I thought it blow over due to the games on Sundayv

Today? I know Friday it was a big deal but I thought it blow over due to the games on Sundayv
He went on the Pat McAfee show on Friday afternoon, after most sports talk shows wrapped up for the week. So today is the first day most of them are reacting to what he said there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST