PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aaron Hernandez’s suicide notes revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to wonder how if his behavior could have been corrected at a young age. It's obvious he was a great athlete and we all know how authorities react to special people. I don't know about his high school antics if there were any but he was in serious trouble at Flordia and since he was a star Urban went to authorities and upheld him as a wonderful human being. He probably should have been kicked out of school then and put in prision.

By certain types of people I mean right wing/religious people who want to view crime more of an essentially predestined condition of the soul rather than the sum of a person's upbringing and environment.

Don't do that. The left wing has just as many of those people, they just act on it differently. Both sides play the identity politics game.

According to the medical examiner, AH's CTE was the worst case anyone had seen. Whether or not this played any part in his degrading life I cannot say, but I WOULD hazard a guess that there is some connection there.

Not the worst CTE case ever seen, but it was the first time (apparently) that stage 3 CTE had been found in such a young (27 years old) brain.

doctors found Hernandez had Stage 3 CTE, which researchers had never seen in a brain younger than 46 years old ....In this age group, he's clearly at the severe end of the spectrum," McKee said. "There is a concern that we're seeing accelerated disease in young athletes. Whether or not that's because they're playing more aggressively or if they're starting at younger ages, we don't know. But we are seeing ravages of this disease, in this specific example, of a young person.

I find the whole Aaron Hernadez case strangely, awfully, compelling. I will not buy the book, but I did read the notes. LOL on the lawyer (I'm one too!) saying he could interpret all of the little meanings in the notes, except the one in the note to his GF stating, "You're rich." He has no idea what that one means. Again, LOL and "C'Mon man!" You are giving the rest of us a bad name! Say what you will about this guy, but he is a very good criminal lawyer. He got two probably for sure murders (Casey Anthony and Aaron Hernandez) OFF. People in this kind of trouble would be crazy not to think about hiring him.

Is this nightmare finally over? Or will BSPN keep digging up new "stories" each and every season?

Is this nightmare finally over? Or will BSPN keep digging up new "stories" each and every season?
Apparently the new narrative is that this is all BB's fault for not granting the trade request to the West Coast to save AH from his own poor decisions..

The article his brother wrote... I honestly forget which outlet... Was probably the best - and most appropriate - piece of literature penned in this whole saga. Beyond the perspective it provides on AH, it measures the ripples beyond AH. Not sensationalist by any means, either. Anyone remember where that was posted? Was lengthy, but compelling.

Say what you will about this guy, but he is a very good criminal lawyer. He got two probably for sure murders (Casey Anthony and Aaron Hernandez) OFF. People in this kind of trouble would be crazy not to think about hiring him.

as i understand it, hernandez's murder conviction was vacated only because he committed suicide while it was being appealed. i don't think his lawyer's skill had anything to do with it.

as i understand it, hernandez's murder conviction was vacated only because he committed suicide while it was being appealed. i don't think his lawyer's skill had anything to do with it.
I'm talking about the other 2 murders that Hernandez was found "not guilty" of a few days before his suicide, not the one vacated because of his death.

The article his brother wrote... I honestly forget which outlet... Was probably the best - and most appropriate - piece of literature penned in this whole saga. Beyond the perspective it provides on AH, it measures the ripples beyond AH. Not sensationalist by any means, either. Anyone remember where that was posted? Was lengthy, but compelling.
Your use of the word literature with this mess is about as tangential as the word football being used around the topic of the NJ Jete.

I'm talking about the other 2 murders that Hernandez was found "not guilty" of a few days before his suicide, not the one vacated because of his death.
thanks for the clarification. i see now that was the subject of the article in the original post.

His lawyer DOES have some skill, though. He got Casey Anthony off (in more ways than one apparently).

You have to wonder how if his behavior could have been corrected at a young age. It's obvious he was a great athlete and we all know how authorities react to special people. I don't know about his high school antics if there were any but he was in serious trouble at Flordia and since he was a star Urban went to authorities and upheld him as a wonderful human being. He probably should have been kicked out of school then and put in prision.
Pretty sure things took a turn for the worst when his dad passed. Terrible story, all the way around.

His lawyer DOES have some skill, though. He got Casey Anthony off (in more ways than one apparently).
His lawyer is a bad ass attorney. He’s a scum bag, but he’s successful. Don’t quote me, but I want to say that AHern may have been the 5th client to avoid a murder prosecution. I think I remember reading that somewhere during the trial.

His lawyer is a bad ass attorney. He’s a scum bag, but he’s successful. Don’t quote me, but I want to say that AHern may have been the 5th client to avoid a murder prosecution. I think I remember reading that somewhere during the trial.
Yeah he’s a very good attorney. I thought the Casey Anthony trial was a slam dunk for the prosecution and Baez twisted them up like a pretzel.

Yeah he’s a very good attorney. I thought the Casey Anthony trial was a slam dunk for the prosecution and Baez twisted them up like a pretzel.
I kind of thought the same thing about the double murder. Pretty sure they had a positive witness ID, which is usually a big deal. There were some other things like the matching description of the SUV, but when you have a surviving witness identify the shooter, it usually leads to a conviction.

They were talking about this on the radio this afternoon. Of course, they look for anything to make Belichick look bad. Anyway, they said he had his lawyer present when interviewed by the police about Hernandez and he declined to be recorded. I don't blame him for not wanting to be recorded. Imagine how his words could/would be twisted. To the legal experts of here, is it standard practice to record those who are interviewed?

They were talking about this on the radio this afternoon. Of course, they look for anything to make Belichick look bad. Anyway, they said he had his lawyer present when interviewed by the police about Hernandez and he declined to be recorded. I don't blame him for not wanting to be recorded. Imagine how his words could/would be twisted. To the legal experts of here, is it standard practice to record those who are interviewed?
Gee, let me guess...wasn't Felger and ,Mazz by any chance was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference