PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aaron Hernandez’s suicide notes revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
The use of lead-based paint in residential structures and environments was banned in the US in 1971, and the manufacture of lead-based house paint was banned in the US in 1978.

So you're claiming that non-house lead paint is being (illegally!) used "off-label" even more than lead paint was used when it was legal? Seems doubtful.

No, I'm saying that the US is a tiny portion of our population and we are now using lead paint to an explosive degree in India, southeast Asia, and underdeveloped portions of China.

No, I'm saying that the US is a tiny portion of our population and we are now using lead paint to an explosive degree in India, southeast Asia, and underdeveloped portions of China.
Oh, ok. That I totally believe.

Interesting tidbit from the book.
Aaron figured Ocho Cinco [sic] might want to wear number 85 with the Patriots so he approached Ocho Cinco [sic] and offered to sell him the number for $75,000,” Baez wrote. “Mr. Cinco balked at the price and countered with $50,000. Aaron accepted, gave him the number, and went back to the number 81 he had in college. Aaron took the money and floated it to his cousin’s husband, T.L. Singleton, who gave Aaron back $120,000.”
Aaron Hernandez's lawyer: Ex-Patriot sold his jersey number to finance drug deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST