PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Content Post A welcome relief and some thoughts

This has an opening post with good commentary and information, which we definitely recommend reading.
The Texans were aggressive though...they went for it on 4th down at least 3 times..... And have you ever seen J.C. Jackson play as bad as he did in the first half? A great week to do so after basically being signed off as the de facto #1 corner on D.... oh and don't get me started with DMac...still love the guy, but some bad angles out there today.

AND I believe that there is an ongoing trend over the past 2-3 years where the Pats D always allows a TD on the other team's first offensive drive then settles down after that. Maybe I am just imagining things......but why can't we just have some quick three and outs like other teams?
Nope, not imagining. First drive by opposition pretty successful, then adjustments are made. Been this way for a long time.

Nope, not imagining. First drive by opposition pretty successful, then adjustments are made. Been this way for a long time.

It has indeed... though it's still not a great idea to continue to give the opposition 7 points before your offense in some cases hasn't even stepped on the field yet...

A touchdown in the red zone sure is uncharacteristic of a mcD offense so I'm sure Mac throwing it wasn't a mcD playcall. Also since I've never seen a Pats qb throw that endzone route for 2-3 seasons it's probably not even on his oc play sheet probably
Lolololololololololol. I never would have guessed you would say those exact words

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back