Pick Results: NE: 0% at LAC: 0%

Sun
Dec 6th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAdultintheRoom

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
A lot of bizarre threads the last few days.

The ghost of Mosslost continues to lurk.

I'm sincerely disappointed you didn't enjoy the video. I thought it was very funny and thought you would too. Hopefully my future postings will be well received by you.

farn

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
I'm disappointed to say yes, unfortunately, that is the case.
I differ to you, obviously. You have proven to be « good people ». I’m disappointed as well. I was obviously a fan. Thanks for the clarification & the work you do/endure to keep things together.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
I differ to you, obviously. You have proven to be « good people ». I’m disappointed as well. I was obviously a fan. Thanks for the clarification & the work you do/endure to keep things together.
I have nothing negative to say about him, other than to say I just wish things had gone differently. I tried having discussions with him behind the scenes and as I said, I'm disappointed with the results but wish him the best.

maust1013

Just Another Guy
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
I have nothing negative to say about him, other than to say I just wish things had gone differently. I tried having discussions with him behind the scenes and as I said, I'm disappointed with the results but wish him the best.

Sadly...you can save someone from most anything but themselves

supafly

Suddenly sad and Brady-less
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Wait, is he temporarily suspended or is he gone forever? What does this mean for the Dikembe account?

Status
Not open for further replies.