PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A Tribute to Philadelphia

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAdultintheRoom

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
In honor of the upcoming game with the Eagles, let's all pause to remember this beautiful and heartfelt tribute to the people of Philadelphia:

A lot of bizarre threads the last few days.

The ghost of Mosslost continues to lurk.

A lot of bizarre threads the last few days.

The ghost of Mosslost continues to lurk.

I'm sincerely disappointed you didn't enjoy the video. I thought it was very funny and thought you would too. Hopefully my future postings will be well received by you.

I'm sincerely disappointed you didn't enjoy the video. I thought it was very funny and thought you would too. Hopefully my future postings will be well received by you.
So when do you think they’ll unban you bud?

Nice tribute to @mosslost.

I get the impression he might be in time out... @Ian : did I lose my little buddy ?
I'm disappointed to say yes, unfortunately, that is the case.

I'm disappointed to say yes, unfortunately, that is the case.
I differ to you, obviously. You have proven to be « good people ». I’m disappointed as well. I was obviously a fan. Thanks for the clarification & the work you do/endure to keep things together.

In honor of the upcoming game with the Eagles, let's all pause to remember this beautiful and heartfelt tribute to the people of Philadelphia:

Please tell me you’ve watched his new stand-up. I pissed myself.

I differ to you, obviously. You have proven to be « good people ». I’m disappointed as well. I was obviously a fan. Thanks for the clarification & the work you do/endure to keep things together.
I have nothing negative to say about him, other than to say I just wish things had gone differently. I tried having discussions with him behind the scenes and as I said, I'm disappointed with the results but wish him the best.

hahaha never seen this one. Too fcking funny. Bill Burr is the best.

I have nothing negative to say about him, other than to say I just wish things had gone differently. I tried having discussions with him behind the scenes and as I said, I'm disappointed with the results but wish him the best.

Sadly...you can save someone from most anything but themselves

Wait, is he temporarily suspended or is he gone forever? What does this mean for the Dikembe account?

So Mosslost is Dikembe? Who knew?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots