PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A delicious clip of the miserable, suffering Colts

jeezus...that's horrific...the other owners haven't told Clowndell to "gate" this buffoon out of the league? Why?

jeezus...that's horrific...the other owners haven't told Clowndell to "gate" this buffoon out of the league? Why?

If goddell got rid of all the buffoons starting with the worst of them, then his good friend woodhead Johnson would be the first to go!

I always thought the colts "Piped In Crowd Noise" was just internet folklore...until I heard the crowd noise skip.
Then Atlanta got busted for it.
I thought "You cheating MFers". The colts were doing it for years.

Filming from the wrong location and balls losing pressure due to cold was trumped up BS.
Piped-in crowd noise was deliberate, systematic, long term cheating.
You can't tell me the NFL didn't know about it.

Atlanta: "$350,000 and usurped a 2016 fifth-round draft choice"
New England: 1st, 4th, 1 Mil, and 4 game suspension for their franchise player.
Colts: Nothing.

All this inequity makes my blood boil.
The only thing that makes me feel better is that somehow the Pats get compensated with good karma with things like winning the Super Bowl the next year and Mac falling into their laps last draft.
God loves the Pats.

Speaking of cocaine and the NFL...

I was in a South Shore bar with some neighborhood friends. My friend across the booth from me pulls a baggie out of his top pocket with a white substance in it. I ask him "What's that?"
A "Q", he responds.
"What's a Q?" I ask (naive me).
"A quarter ounce of cocaine"
"Who's that going to?", I ask.
"Harold Jackson of the New England Patriots."

Yep, because if he didn't turn them down there's NFW that he brings Wentz into the building... Even McD knows better than that...
Was Reich responsible for the Wentz acquisition?

If goddell got rid of all the buffoons starting with the worst of them, then his good friend woodhead Johnson would be the first to go!

I hope not... I want Woody to own the J-E-S-T for the rest of my life.

Speaking of cocaine and the NFL...

I was in a South Shore bar with some neighborhood friends. My friend across the booth from me pulls a baggie out of his top pocket with a white substance in it. I ask him "What's that?"
A "Q", he responds.
"What's a Q?" I ask (naive me).
"A quarter ounce of cocaine"
"Who's that going to?", I ask.
"Harold Jackson of the New England Patriots."

Damn fine WR, both for us & for the Rams, where he was Pro Bowl-caliber... He was also our WRs coach during the coke-fueled 1985 season... Maybe that's the cure for what ails Kneal Harry...?

Rank
Indianapolis Colts

Indianapolis Colts
8-6
Previous rank: No. 8

Once again, it was Jonathan Taylor to the rescue. The MVP candidate busted through a box packed with defenders on the 67-yard touchdown that put the kibosh on a New England rally and clinched a massive 27-17 win on Saturday night. Frank Reich remained committed to the run down the stretch, showing a noticeable lack of faith in Carson Wentz after the quarterback threw an ugly interception earlier in the fourth quarter. Wentz's ability to come through when it matters most remains uncertain at best, but in Taylor, the Colts have a special talent who can put the team on his back. The Colts have proven their bona fides as legit AFC contenders.

That team was way overhyped. And that was clear in their win/loss record. Losing to the worst or second worst team in football was just the exclamation point.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back