PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A delicious clip of the miserable, suffering Colts

I wish I could say the same. It's all over, starting with the Game Day threads and radiating out from there.

Plenty seem to think they could be doing a better job than our HC, OC, etc.

Plenty seem to expect SB appearances every year.

I agree that should be the goal, but not an expectation.

I can only imagine these people if they were Colts fans, or fans of the other bottom dwellers of the league.
I don't wander into the GDT much and when I do it's in passing. That explains it.

I can't really imagine what it's like to be a fan of one of the bottom dwellers in the NYFL. Only they know that reality. :::::::shivers::::::

I'll say this until I'm Patriot blue in the face, the Pats just gave us all an unmatched level of success for two decades and we look foolish when we complain about living in Patsville.

I don't wander into the GDT much and when I do it's in passing. That explains it.

I can't really imagine what it's like to be a fan of one of the bottom dwellers in the NYFL. Only they know that reality. :::::::shivers::::::

I'll say this until I'm Patriot blue in the face, the Pats just gave us all an unmatched level of success for two decades and we look foolish when we complain about living in Patsville.

Of course. I mean yeah once your standard of excellence/quality isn't to try to win a ring, then sure it's just watching a game. It's how I watch basketball otherwise the C's would drive people nuts. With the Pats, BB is the greatest so I don't know why one would lower their bar of excellence for the organization. Once BB leaves I would totally expect the team to nose dive and see it with a different lens....

I recommend just watching it with no sound...I haven’t really watched Hard Knocks but will probably tune in to watch some pain.

Must be the air pressure or the cameras or something, right?

Lol…****ing losers.

Also, they’re out a first round pick for Prince Harry.

View attachment 39881

The only thing better would have been for a teary-eyed Grigson to be part of that funeral.
1642108419627.gif

With the Pats, BB is the greatest so I don't know why one would lower their bar of excellence for the organization.
Yes we have The Greatest, but even He doesn't succeed every time.

That says more about the challenge of getting everything right AND the bit of luck that is needed to get to the Big Game never mind win it.

There's a need to be patient as the team works through getting things right instead of being a whiny b!tch like many people here are.

Some could argue that he's below average but he hands off real well. :)

I was trying to be nice and not kick the team's fans while they are down. I'll wait until they pull down the "We got Carson Wentz" participation banner from the rafters before I really give an honest assessment of Wentz.

Gotta say bro that if you're really a fan since the 60s I'm a bit shocked that your Raiduh curse didn't start in the 70s with Ben Freakin Dreith or with Jack Tatum.
I don't enjoy talking about Tatum. It always reminds me of the visual of the Stingley cheap shot and his ultimate death. It's too sad for me.

1976 is related though. It was 25 years after the Dreith theft that we won and the tuck rule started a cryfest out of Oakland that lasted even to this day. It was soon after the Pats SB win in Feb 2002 that I put the curse on them and it's working like a charm.

Kind of amazing he looked at the mirror in the morning and said, yep, that's the look I'm going with.

He's a rich man's kid who has many vices, including hoarding collectible musical instruments.

It'd be nice if those instruments were actually being played, but nope.

Karma for Deflategate. I have not read Kravitz but I am sure his tears are delicious.

Kind of amazing he looked at the mirror in the morning and said, yep, that's the look I'm going with.

He's a rich man's kid who has many vices, including hoarding collectible musical instruments.

It'd be nice if those instruments were actually being played, but nope.

In that photo his face looks like Robert Fripp.

Last edited:
Colts fans and that franchise are a special breed... I'm not sure I can think of a "fanchise" I despise, loathe or generally "hate" like I do when I see that horseshoe and those colors.. when I hear that obnoxious high-pitched radio ahole.. I think about 03, 04.. 06 rex grossman.. all of the Brady hate, the whining, the rule changes, Dungy.. effing Dungy that pompous, self-righteous POS.. the joy Tracy Porter brought to my heart when he picked off Manning to win the SB, Manning getting stomped by Seattle (different franchise but it's all intertwined), the joy of watching Andrew Luck get destroyed by New England his whole career (good dude but that was fun), the garbage that is Defamegate, beating Indy on the way to another SB.. Luck retiring early, their arrogance this year and subsequent choke.. what a huge ball of garbage, I hate that franchise and I'll stand by it till the day I die.

58222795.jpg

2 Spidermans and 20 years later it still holds up.

This year's game against Indy absolutely rekindled my hatred for them -- they might have jumped back to first place on my sh*tlist.

Andrew Luck made them likeable because he seemed like a genuine, humble, and extremely talented guy. He was easy to support and helped cover up the odor of that awful franchise. Now that he has been replaced by an untalented, uninterested, boring QB, all the terribleness of the Colts has come back to the forefront.

Couldn't have happened to a better team.
I have to agree with your take here. I liked Luck for the same reasons. The fact that they basically ruined him to the point that he quit on them really tells you all you need to know about the organization.

I will always think fondly of McDaniels if only for how he basically left them at the altar and scrambling for a new coach.

I have to agree with your take here. I liked Luck for the same reasons. The fact that they basically ruined him to the point that he quit on them really tells you all you need to know about the organization.

I will always think fondly of McDaniels if only for how he basically left them at the altar and scrambling for a new coach.

Yep, because if he didn't turn them down there's NFW that he brings Wentz into the building... Even McD knows better than that...

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back