PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

49ers vs Packers and 2nd best QB in the league on BSPN - Official Game Thread

ALL defenses are terrible.

That's not true. People here are just saying that because the Patriots defense (thus far) sucks. But there are teams in the league playing some good defense still.

ALL defenses are terrible. It's by design, in part to create excitement around rookie quarterbacks by giving them instant success and also to give Millennial fantasy foothall players virtual orgasms.

The only people I know who care about fantasy football are my 43 year old dad and his friends.

The only people I know who care about fantasy football are my 43 year old dad and his friends.
Speak for yourself. It feels like a lot of fans I know around my age care about their fantasy team just as much, if not more than the actual outcome of the games themselves.

Well if it's just your dad and his friends then they're spending too much money. In 2017 fantasy football was a 70 billion dollar market.

What did you expect from Deadspin?
Hmm, when it comes to Rodgers career defining wins, I think of the week 17 4th and 20ish game in Chicago, the SB of course, the Bears opener this year. When it comes to Brady, most of em have to be in the playoffs. The 24-0 Denver game would have to be an exception to that (best regular season game of this Patriots era in my opinion).

It baffles me that people still argue Rogers is the best. Whatever. He and they can admire his stats while Brady goes to (and hopefully wins!) another Super Bowl.

He's only 11 years older than I am. :(
Gawd, he's almost a Millennial! o_O

One observation about Rodgers: he's only 34 and already has trouble avoiding injury/coming back from injuries. No way his career lasts as long as Brady's.

brady blows out backup QB's no big deal, in fact the patriots are not even that good because they only play against backups!

Rodgers needs a last second field goal to beat a back up QB on a really bad 49's team? Career defining win!

The more I watch Rodgers play, the more I agree with Greg Cossell saying Rodgers make the game harder than it should be. He missed a wide open DeVonte Adams running down the sideline on a 3rd down late in the game because he’s always dancing in the pocket and looking for a way out.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back