PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

49ers Seek Interviews With Both McDaniels And Caserio

Status
Not open for further replies.

manxman2601

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score

Last edited:

Adding in Jimmy G* would be a quality trifecta for them. They tried replicating the Seahawks, now they might try to replicate the Patriots.

* Although comitting to fixing Bortles might be a pre-requisite for being given the job.

It says the 49ers are the one requesting the interviews

So the OP is calling the 49ers a bunch a JAGs????

Jags just McDaniels. 49ers on both, they'd get a great pair and for the long time buddies (Josh & Nick) it could be too good to pass up. Would make a great landing spot for Jimmy - I guess we'd find out what Josh really thinks of him. Could hurt his value if his current OC goes in a different direction (not that I object to keeping him anyway).

I wish all the teams had to wait until after the SB (or at least a loss by the team for whom the interviewee works). It feels like a total distraction to have to be worried about this.

Let the brain drain activities begin.

The Lions job would be the most attractive if they can Caldwell.

GM Bob Quinn was with NE.

The Browns are out because they are a trainwreck. The Bills are out because of respect for Kraft and BB.

I wish all the teams had to wait until after the SB (or at least a loss by the team for whom the interviewee works). It feels like a total distraction to have to be worried about this.

They're allowed to do interviews during a bye week or if a team is eliminated.

If they bring in both Josh and Nick and Nick wants to get Jimmy, that may be a great opportunity for all involved to build up a team.

They're allowed to do interviews during a bye week or if a team is eliminated.
Yes, I know, but I wish they would eliminate the bye week interview option. I know they changed the rule some years ago so that good coaches didn't miss all the opportunities, but I think if they changed the rule back, teams would wait to get their man if they had to.

49ers also requested to talk to Chiefs exec Chris Ballard who is highly regarded for GM. So there will be good competition.

Tell the Yorks to f*** off. I don't want McDaniels or Caserio work under those incompetent idiots.

Seems like we won't have a black monday, the bums have all been fired already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes