PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

23rd Overall Draft Pick ISAIAH WYNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaconGrundleCandy

Not the kind of guy to say I told you so ...
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
ISAIH WYNN
Scouting Report

One of my favorites in the entire draft. Throwback type that fires out of his stance & generates power from his lower half. Everything starts w/ his quick feet, always puts himself in position to make a play.Great body control on reach, power to move on downs, quick to get to the flat or 2nd level. Durable. Reliable. legit versatility Great pick. Couldn't be happier.

Had Isaiah Wynn 13th overall on my top 50 board. I honestly never considered that he'd available at pick 23.

The guy is a brick wall in pass protection.
Im so happy rn man. This guy is good, ready day and has so much versatility. That word is thrown around a lot but hes legit. Top 10 player on my board.

I got nothing against the pick but I definitely wanted Defense. Particularly considering Landry was still available.

That’s a really good pick. We were talking about center/guard prospects last night, but the tackle/guard tweener always made more sense to me. I wonder if maybe Wynn is the 2018 starting left tackle in order to give Garcia the redshirt year that he didn’t get this past season, with eyes on a potential Garcia/Thuney/Andrew/Wynn/Cannon line in 2019.

That’s a really good pick. We were talking about center/guard prospects last night, but the tackle/guard tweener always made more sense to me. I wonder if maybe Wynn is the 2018 starting left tackle in order to give Garcia the redshirt year that he didn’t get this past season, with eyes on a potential Garcia/Thuney/Andrew/Wynn/Cannon line in 2019.
Mason is excellent - we can't afford to give up OLine studs at this stage of Brady's career.

We can get defense with next pick. Love this pick. Solid. I feel this guy is going to be a starter right away.

from a few days ago..

as i said i wouldn't mind going for Wynn, even in 1st round. he looks most ready OL apart from Nelson and could probably step in at LT in September if necessary and give them great leverage at OL puzzle for next 5 yrs.

He can play OT but he has the tools to be a Pro Bowl OG.

Who's the dip who said OG won't happen when I said they they needed an upgrade?

Come on...show yourself dumbass.

Mason is excellent - we can't afford to give up OLine studs at this stage of Brady's career.
Obviously assuming there aren’t major issues with a potential conversion to guard, I think Wynn is already a better pass blocker than Mason.

Great pick. I dont understand the height criticisms. He’s 6’3”. Tree trunk legs and really quick out of his stance. He’s far quicker than any of the 6-6 and taller OTs. His arms are long enough to be a tackle and he plays with an edge.

ISAIH WYNN
Scouting Report

One of my favorites in the entire draft. Throwback type that fires out of his stance & generates power from his lower half. Everything starts w/ his quick feet, always puts himself in position to make a play.Great body control on reach, power to move on downs, quick to get to the flat or 2nd level. Durable. Reliable. legit versatility Great pick. Couldn't be happier.

You said the magic words!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey