PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2024 Annual PatsFans Draft Contest

Ian can you merge this?

Ian can you merge this?

ty

Congrats to everyone so far, lots of people got the Drake Maye pick correct.

Special mention to Blackluck, patsfanfromoverseas and OldEngland who correctly predicted both Drake Maye and Caedon Wallace.

No-one predicted Ja'lynn Polk.

Everyone has 2-5 choices still on the board, so lots still to play for with picks coming up. Popular choices still available include: WRs Baker, Franklin, Rice, Coker and Means; CBs like Hart and Tampa; TEs Wiley, Stover, Bell and Spann-Ford; OT Glover and Jones; S Simpson and Perry; RB Tracy and DL Kamara, and many other good choices. Good luck everyone for rounds 4-7.

Congrats to the three that had Caedon Wallace,
I didn't even consider him.

Final results and I think we might have a new all time Pats Draft Contest record. I've gone back through the history of patchicks contests and I think three correct was the previous best.

Congrats to @patsfanfromoversea who won this year by incredibly picking FOUR of the pats selections, namely Drake Maye, Caedon Wallace, Javon Baker and Jaheim Bell. 50% hit rate as well, amazing!

@Blackluck and @OldEngland were runners up managing to pick three correctly in Maye, Wallace and Baker.

Two correct picks were managed by @jmt57 who selected Baker and Bell, and also @Patriot Missile , @Ras-IR Dowling and @mike_usagisan who also got two by picking both Maye and Baker.

There was one correct selection from @SteveKiner , @jboston19 , @Water Boy , @Steve102 , @borisman , @billdog3484 , @bakes781 and (blank) who all got Maye.

Honourable mention to @FreeTedWilliams .

Well done everyone. I think @patsfanfromoversea wins a job in foxborough for four....

now get wiley

Drake Maye QB North Carolina
JJ McCarthy QB Michigan
Jared Wiley TE TCU
Jaheim Bell FSU
Caedan Wallace, OT, Penn State
Blake Fisher, OT, Notre Dame
Travis Glover, OT, Georgia State
Javon Baker WR UCF
You crushed it with 4. Congrats , Patchick would of been proud. She ran this contest for a few years back in the day. Hope she is still around lurking.

Final results and I think we might have a new all time Pats Draft Contest record. I've gone back through the history of patchicks contests and I think three correct was the previous best.

Congrats to @patsfanfromoversea who won this year by incredibly picking FOUR of the pats selections, namely Drake Maye, Caedon Wallace, Javon Baker and Jaheim Bell. 50% hit rate as well, amazing!

@Blackluck and @OldEngland were runners up managing to pick three correctly in Maye, Wallace and Baker.

Two correct picks were managed by @jmt57 who selected Baker and Bell, and also @Patriot Missile , @Ras-IR Dowling and @mike_usagisan who also got two by picking both Maye and Baker.

There was one correct selection from @SteveKiner , @jboston19 , @Water Boy , @Steve102 , @borisman , @billdog3484 , @bakes781 and (blank) who all got Maye.

Honourable mention to @FreeTedWilliams .

Well done everyone. I think @patsfanfromoversea wins a job in foxborough for four....
Thanks for organizing the contest and thank you all for participating, it’s always great fun to try and predict some pats picks
I should have played the lottery this weekend

You crushed it with 4. Congrats , Patchick would of been proud. She ran this contest for a few years back in the day. Hope she is still around lurking.
I felt the need to take a two-year hiatus myself not that long ago. Hopefully she's doing okay - she was a definite plus to the forum.

She hasn't posted anything here since February of 2022; last logon was May of 2023.

Season 9 Thank You GIF by The Office

it was pure luck like every year... maybe we will see an increase in hits within the next years under the new scouting system...jk

Yes. BB definitely would find the time to look at this thread and say: now THOSE are the guys we won't be drafting.
Yeah I mean like under bb the pats drafted for example always some small school guys at some point most fans never heard of therefore unpredictable

Yeah I mean like under bb the pats drafted for example always some small school guys at some point most fans never heard of therefore unpredictable

Or he went all-Florida or all-Rutgers.

(I haven't heard of even the people that everyone who follows college football has heard of (though I'd heard of Bell and Joe Milton so they are my binkies now) but it seemed cruel to see all of our draftniks putting in so much thought and research in every year to no avail.)

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Back