PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread 2023 WEEK 14 OFFICIAL Thursday Night Football Game Thread - NE @ PIT

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah - there was a random shot earlier in the game where BB was talking to the offense. He's clearly involved there.

Zeke is short of the 1st

This is nice. Like ice.

A couple things are for certain..
No matter how bad it could be. BB could always beat the Steelers n the Jets

I can't believe they threw a bomb on 4th and 2
That was a stupid play call, it didn’t look like there was a check down if he was covered, however there could’ve been and he just decided to throw it up for grabs.

Over / Under on Belichick getting asked if he regrets not starting Zappe way ****ing earlier in the season?

Nice Run ... Zeke just got me 10K Hucklebucks.

Reactions: Ian
Well the Panthers suck too much for the #1 pick to have been a realistic option anyway so it's nice to get a win and stay at 2

Empty stadium. Tomlinson looking like he’s in need of a good cry. Life is good on this Thursday.

Pittsburgh getting tortured now

BB really wants this one I sense his energy.

Qb sneak should get the job done imo.

Same and agreed. We have to make up for winning this one by losing the jets game. Luckily I highly doubt we beat anyone else other than maybe the jets.

Gotta hope all those 4 win teams win one more just in case. Jets can still finish with a higher sos than us too so i think #3 is still safe at least

Need 1yd here. One. yard.

No jet sweeps today? Even to try to run out the clock? C'mon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes