PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread 2023 OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Week 5 - New England Patriots vs New Orleans Saints

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sort of agree. But what has Zappe shown in pre season or last week to indicate he would do better. And Griers been here for what two weeks. Not sure the alternative is better and quite possibly could be worse, as hard as that is to imagine

Not that I have a ton of hope for Zappe, but going 2-0 in games he gets to start, should at least buy him a chance (and should have bought him the start against the Bears last year).

nope, relay is clicking....fuse is fine.....hopefully i can pull part of the bumper, and it is a dirty connector.......will clean the connections and hope for the best, because i don't want to trace wiring
I'm a mediocre guesser.

I might, for the 1st time have stop watching this mess. Maybe "painting with Bob Ross" is on. ? Kick the excitement up a notch

Good thing 2 of our biggest cap hits are on run stuffing D linemen.

Hyped should have made the bis in the predict score as lady week...

Kamara just abusing our DL, Jesus

Let’s go saints put 30 on the board. This team owner and coaching staff deserves to be humiliated

I've seen zero change. BOB said all the right things but nothing is different. So either BOB is full of gas, Mac didn't absorb any of it, or Mac reverted back to baseline as soon as he got hit. I'm guessing it's the last one. Nothing BOB can do about that if he's so mentally weak.
As I said earlier, that's on the coaching staff and Bill the GM for destroying his confidence. He wasn't that way in 2021 (see the Dallas game).

Bill is a good coach. but if you dont have the horses then you get exposed. Having Taylor, and Brady...that helps. Generational talents.

The front office moves have failed this team and whomever making those. The grocery shopping has not gone well.

I will say this. Teams with tout offensive lines, lines that communicate well. They are the ones that have a fighting chance. That is priority # 1 for me.

#1.

Saints are in the middle of a 10 play drive that's gone over 5 minutes:

Time of possession:
Saints: 28:22
Patriots: 15:07

Let’s go saints put 30 on the board. This team owner and coaching staff deserves to be humiliated
When you virtue signal - you lose. Every time.

Look I can understand people wanting to give Mac Jones every chance possible after his promising rookie season. But after Year 2 and his 5th and most embarrassing game of year 3, I'm just so DONE with Mac Jones.

He's NOT our franchise QB. It's time to look to the DRAFT for our future QB1!

Bill is a good coach. but if you dont have the horses then you get exposed. Having Taylor, and Brady...that helps. Generational talents.

The front office moves have failed this team and whomever making those. The grocery shopping has not gone well.

I will say this. Teams with tout offensive lines, lines that communicate well. They are the ones that have a fighting chance. That is priority # 1 for me.

#1.
Not QB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes